Should Venom Be Banned?

Guest Trollse Hill

Simples  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Simples

• Yes
    • No

Guest Awesome Kong

yes i baitly sleep with guys and i have also had steady girlfriends, i do not act like i dont but i dont also have to bait my current more used user name. If your admin friends dont delete me you can be rest assured Venom will pay a visit every now and then with more world exclooosives.

Venom is f*cked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest WAVESURFER

theres a diff between being a stupid f*ck*ng prick and i.d theft.

tht could have had real life repercussions. if it werent for tht i would have said dont ban him.

This.

If we were just banning trolls, half the forum would be gone. This is a different kettle of fish altogether.

Guest Awesome Kong

I know who Venom is. Thinking back, venom said he was RWD and there is only one person I know who could pull off something like this, who has created multiple personas with different peoples pictures on and I know venom is that person. This is the longest persona they have been successful with. Anyone have an idea who I'm talking about?

I know who Venom is. Thinking back, venom said he was RWD and there is only one person I know who could pull off something like this, who has created multiple personas with different peoples pictures on and I know venom is that person. This is the longest persona they have been successful with. Anyone have an idea who I'm talking about?

Is it you Justin because you got a few personas on here init?

This thread is f*cked

ur like ur brother

NO1 GIVES A f*ck ABOUT YOU

Guest Awesome Kong

Is it you Justin because you got a few personas on here init?

This thread is f*cked

No man, I'm thinking like this:

sweets.jpg

dot-me-logo.jpg

who is it rolf?

• Upvote 1