Why is everybody playing 'Geometry Wars' all of sudden?

Francis Coquelin

The game is highly addictive. I.ve had it for time. Jeff is trying to out do my high scores. And out do me on achievements... Not gonna happen. None of ya can touch me. Lol

lool im pretty sure i done the 2 achievements in 1 day that you n pein still cant do :lol:

i had you up on 3 game modes. now its only one, but trust me i will top you.

chat 2 me when u do the wax on wax off :rolleyes:

gonna hook up the pvr and try and get some pacifism runs, i think im on 65millie now.

also that Impossible avatar getaway 2 (indie) game is jokes, only 80ms points and is hella fun for what you get.

don.t worry man. I'll sort that challenge. Still weren't happy about it. Sendin me that voice clip lol dirtbag. And i see youre now sittin on 69 mill on pacifism... Madness at least i increased to 18 mill. I will beat your score, you got me focused on a challenge now.

don.t worry man. I'll sort that challenge. Still weren't happy about it. Sendin me that voice clip lol dirtbag. And i see youre now sittin on 69 mill on pacifism... Madness at least i increased to 18 mill. I will beat your score, you got me focused on a challenge now.

Sitting on 126 millie now

vid soon come B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVmOkZZMe6M

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

why are you such a beast on this game!?

72mil on pacifism mode ya na