Legia Warsaw v Arsenal, Saturday 4pm

TF S4DK

Arsène Wenger says that the Arsenal team that plays against Legia Warsaw on Saturday will not necessarily be the side that lines-up against Liverpool next weekend. The Gunners have travelled to Poland for their final pre-season friendly but Wenger is without some first-team players and the manager says his selection for the match won't reflect his thinking ahead of the trip to Anfield."The team who plays tomorrow is not necessarily the team who will start in the Premier League," he said. "We have some players, like Arshavin, who have a small muscular problem and we miss Van Persie, Fabregas, Song and Diaby who have not travelled."The Frenchman also remains doubtful that Arsenal's two World Cup finalists will be ready in time to travel to Merseyside next weekend."Both of them will be short," he said. "Don't forget that Fabregas came back yesterday but on Monday he travels to Mexico with Spain to play an international friendly on Wednesday afternoon. "So they will come back Thursday afternoon or Friday without any training. I do not know who will be in the squad or not yet. Mentally it is a huge demand to go to the World Cup Final and three weeks later be completely ready again. "But they are focused and I will see what is the need of the squad."

Arsène Wenger is still pondering which goalkeeper will he his No 1 for the forthcoming season. The Arsenal manager has also revealed that one of his four shotstoppers will head out on loan this season. But he is yet to decide who that will be. Lukasz Fabianski accompanied the manager at a press conference in Warsaw on Friday evening. Both the 25-year-old and the Gunners' other Polish keeper Wojciech Szczesny will feature in Saturday's friendly against Legia Warsaw. However, the manager still doesn't know who will line up in goal at Anfield in just over a week's time."Still players fight for their place," he said. "Tomorrow Fabianski has another opportunity to show that he can play No 1."Wojciech is a goalkeeper of huge quality. At the moment we want to play for the title so I believe he needs some more experience to compete directly for the first goalkeeper position. "But it depends a little bit. We have four goalkeepers, one of them will go out on loan, three have to stay so we do not know yet who will go out."

Guest Trollse Hill

Chamack with the piss poorest shoot i've ever seenNightmares of his 30 minute youtube calamity jane video of misses and mistakes is slightly looking true