Mobile Version of Site

Just wanted to say the new layout for this site on mobile/smart phones is not as gd as it used to be. The main reason being you can no longer quote people in posts and you can no longer edit your posts if there's anything you wanna change/edit. If those things could be incorporated back into the mobile version of the site it would be a lot better. Thanks

Guest El Padrino
Just wanted to say the new layout for this site on mobile/smart phones is not as gd as it used to be. The main reason being you can no longer quote people in posts and you can no longer edit your posts if there's anything you wanna change/edit. If those things could be incorporated back into the mobile version of the site it would be a lot better. Thanks
Which phone do you have?If it's iPhone/BB then scroll to the post you want and click it. It will bring up the options, I'm sure this is the same for all other phones.

Which phone do you have?If it's iPhone/BB then scroll to the post you want and click it. It will bring up the options, I'm sure this is the same for all other phones.
Didn't think this would work but it does good lookin out

Guest El Padrino
I use a bb yh when u say click how do u mean exactly? Cause I'm tryin to quote ur post now n I'm not doin a great job of it... Thanks for ur help
Aint really a BB user but as your browsin the site on your mobile. Does your browser highlight every post box as you scroll down?
Didn't think this would work but it does good lookin out
What phone? BB? If so can you explain how you did it?

Err na man not really I think it does that on I phone version u kno, for now ill just deal with it, I have noticed at the bottom it does say full version so I suppose I could use that but I get the feelin it would be slower as there's a lot more functions on that version. Thanks again for ur help Padrino.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest El Padrino
Is there anyway to make the mobile skin the default skin when on my fone? Don't like using when I'm at a comp so I switch to the VIP skin but when I log in on my fone I have to switch again. I know it don't take too long but still.
Which phone are you using?If you can visit this site http://whatsmyuseragent.com/ on your phone and post the info, could speed up troubleshooting.

Err na man not really I think it does that on I phone version u kno, for now ill just deal with it, I have noticed at the bottom it does say full version so I suppose I could use that but I get the feelin it would be slower as there's a lot more functions on that version. Thanks again for ur help Padrino.
on the iphone click the post, then a reply button will appear.

• 3 weeks later...

iphone 3gs 4.0.1 (8A306)/Home What's a User Agent? Switching User Agents Common User AgentsYour User Agent is:Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7Your User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7Your IP Address: 82.132.139.202(No Forwarded IP Given)What's My User Agent?"What's My User Agent?" allows you to view details about your user agent, along with other information your browser sends to this website.The Elements of Your User Agent String Are:Mozilla/5.0iPhoneUCPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS Xen-usAppleWebKit/532.9KHTML, like GeckoVersion/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7The Full Header Sent by Your Browser is:HTTP_CACHE_CONTROL:max-age=43200HTTP_CONNECTION:keep-aliveHTTP_ACCEPT:application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING:gzip, deflateHTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE:en-usHTTP_HOST:whatsmyuseragent.comHTTP_REFERER:http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/47047-mobile-version-of-site/HTTP_USER_AGENT:Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7Most Recent User Agents Visiting this Page:'Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mo' Added seconds ago. 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; AskTbCPUID/5.8.0.12304)' Added seconds ago. 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.0.04506' Added seconds ago. 'Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; it-it; GT-I9000 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version' Added seconds ago. 'Wii' Added seconds ago. 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; AskTbCPUID/5.8.0.12304)' Added seconds ago. 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/533.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/5.0.375.70 Safari/533.4' Added seconds ago. 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)' Added seconds ago. 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.10) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10' Added seconds ago. 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; AskTbCPUID/5.8.0.12304)' Added seconds ago. 'Wii' Added seconds ago. 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; AskTbCPUID/5.8.0.12304)' Added 1 minute ago. 'libwww-perl/5.805' Added 1 minute ago. 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; IIES; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NE' Added 1 minute ago. 'Wii' Added 1 minute ago. 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; AskTbCPUID/5.8.0.12304)' Added 1 minute ago. 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; GTB0.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET' Added 1 minute ago. 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; AskTbCPUID/5.8.0.12304)' Added 1 minute ago. 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.5; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.045' Added 1 minute ago. 'Wii' Added 1 minute ago. Most recent Referrals:detik.comover-blog.comgoogle.com.hkyahoo.comuc.cnandroidboss.comanggiemaya.netlive.comlocalhos-custhelp.comgoogle.frbing.comgoogle.com.brgoogle.eswikipedia.comgoogle.begoogle.plgoogle.cagoogle.co.ukgoogle.ieminisoyo.comgoogle.co.ingoogle.co.krgoogle.com.aulowcosttelecommunications.bizshopwhiteman.uswhiteman.usgoogle.com.mxgoogle.devatican.vaThis Website Sponsored by:IcePop - Celebrity Gossip and Relationship Advice! (Writers Needed.)Visit our sister site, WhatsMyScreenResolution.com to determine what your screen resolution is. Home - What's a User Agent - Switching User Agents - Common User Agents - Privacy

Guest El Padrino
I wish the black skin would load 1st time on my iPhone, it's always mobile until I click "full version"Anything I'm doing wrong?
No that's by design./As for all those with skin loading issues where its not loading the mobile when on your mobile.Then sorry, been a lil hectic 2 months and things aint slowing down. BUT I am trying to fix the bits and pieces and also sort something out for Faze.

• 4 weeks later...
http://www.tapatalk.com/Please?Before you ask why;Q: What's the point of this app if my members can access my site with mobile skin at no cost?A: We received a lot of feedback from users that they want a dedicated app on their smartphone. Most users are contented with the mobile skin or a standard web browser but some of them would appreciate a full-on native app on their phone. For example Tapatalk app allows user to upload photo directly from their phone to your forum as an image attachment. We are also rolling out Push Notification support so it helps your members to stay in touch with your forums while on-the-go.T'is free to install & awesome & none of us really have to pay for the app tbh. *taps nose*

• 10 months later...

What is the link for the mobile version of the site, on my old phone I would just scroll down to the bottom of the page and click mobile version the phone I'm using now doesn't give me that option, and as this phone is shit and can't load pages proper, someone link me for the mobile site.

new mobile skin coming soon :Y:

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...