Taking A Private Lie Detector Test?

Mame Biram Diouf

Its for a family member not for me and im posting on my phone so cant type up the whole story now and too go on google will take years as there sh*t sites which take long to load and dont support mobile internetneg'd butchie for not seeing my 3rd line ''will post full story later''neg'd sho khan for just reading butchies reply and assuming hes right insted of saying i will post full story later (when I get home)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

say you done something but convinced urself you didn't (over years) like fully 100% believe you didn't..would you pass the lie detector because technically you're not lying because you think you're telling the truth?
you don't even need to do thatyou can cheat them or at least spoil the test by doing various things (to make your heart rate spike) while taking it

Its for a family member not for me and im posting on my phone so cant type up the whole story now and too go on google will take years as there sh*t sites which take long to load and dont support mobile internetneg'd butchie for not seeing my 3rd line ''will post full story later''neg'd sho khan for just reading butchies reply and assuming hes right insted of saying i will post full story later (when I get home)
Swear you can't pos/neg on phones
  • Downvote 1

Swear you can't pos/neg on phones
You don't have to use the mobile version tbh.

• 2 weeks later...