The Secret

Woodpecker

i have a negative opinion of it

packaging positive thinking into a commercially viable product which is ironically titled

the secret works!

no it's just changed your perception

it's probably a good thing, im a negative c*nt/

yeh and DC brings up some f*ck*ng good points

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

madame blavatsky, alice bailey ect...

dn't get it man, i see spiritual hierarchy, don't see how the secret is an externalisation of it

basically books like that are just trying to indoctrinate people into this ''new world religion'' al this ''you are a god'' ''christ consciousness''

bullshit.

exactly what baily and blavatsky teach.

all those books promote is esoteric/spirital teachings

you can find similar books at http://www.lucistrust.org/en formally know as lucifer trust....

• Upvote 2

Lol also this book is the reaon lench does that Ou thing was lolling when I saw it in the book, how can man act like he made it up, f*ck*ng donut

hold up, when did i claim i made it up?

plus if You want to have a constructive debate about the book do You really think a smart way to go about it is 2 send for some1 else who shows evidence of reading it and having taken something from it?

• Downvote 1

lol yeah think and grow rich promotes the same thing.

thoughts are things etc. tbh when i used it things happened straight away but then i clocked its also basically about worshipping money if u want to be stupid rich since u need faith for the things to materialise, and i only worship the most high so i dropped it out.

Matthew 6:24 "you cannot serve both god and riches"

"no one can serve 2 masters for either he will hate one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon"

• Upvote 4

spoke about this before. i dont agree with the new age consciousness stuff, but it is a powerful book.

and yes it does rehash alot of things that have been said for millenia. but theres nothing wrong with talking about it in a different way.

any well written book about positive thinking is always a good book. and the more books one reads like think and grow rich and the secret,

makes you realise that there must be something powerful about the mind. reading one good book inspires you to read others.

dave chappelle can say that when he's been paid $50m innit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2