My nigga Gibbs

thinkingthuglife

allow even being linked to someone like that.

bait Sket, imagine how many good looking low profile women he could be getting with and he's with that.

allow my mum waking uo and seeing the woman i had round for sunday dinner in an article like this

i'll never understand certain footballers

kmt

• Upvote 3

Guest haze-e

allow even being linked to someone like that.

bait Sket, imagine how many good looking low profile women he could be getting with and he's with that.

allow my mum waking uo and seeing the woman i had round for sunday dinner in an article like this

i'll never understand certain footballers

kmt

What im saying.

Mash and dash ting. Lol at wifing it.

Guest Portuguese

I saw the list of footballers on that link from the sun.

I sent her a friends request on facebook before she rejected it but I expect a friends request from her real soon haha haha haha.

Props to footballers who can wife a chick other footballers have passed around back and forth.

They are bigger men than me to pull such a stunt.

these guys are reffered to as bitch boys, these women are fame hungry whores and are only good for one thing.

that ring represents nothing to the but a article in Ok, free holidays abraod and a big pay off when the marriage breaks down.

can never take a whore seriously.

Danielle Lloyd should write a book, i bet she could expose bare stories about certain man, swear she's had a guy from each premiership team.

these chicks who are attracted to the footballer type, are the same as the white chicks who are only attracted to black guys,

theres somthing wrong somewhere. wifeying them should never be a option

Gibbs's Chicks 22 and f*cked over 11 footballers, that we know of, imagine how many other man have been up in that.

my mum would break my neck if i ever got involved with a chick like that.

No ratings at all

• Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Why what?

She rejected the friends request? I am not know to her.

Why do I expect a friends request from her? Because I will be know to her these type of girls do their homework and research(google has become a sick weapon for these chicks)

I never realized we had five mutual friends just looool.

Why what?

She rejected the friends request? I am not know to her.

Why do I expect a friends request from her? Because I will be know to her these type of girls do their homework and research(google has become a sick weapon for these chicks)

I never realized we had five mutual friends just looool.

What are you talking about bruv?

Seriously..