This thing on C4 right now

Yuri

oi wladimir your boy is a f*ck*ng bum

the guy has had 5 years of doing nothing, and he didn't even have time to retake his sh*tty d-grade gsce's

i would rather die than go into a job interview and say "i could of got more than a D, i'm more capable than that, but my priorities weren't right at the time"

• Downvote 1

the guy has had 5 years of doing nothing, and he didn't even have time to retake his sh*tty d-grade gsce's

i would rather die than go into a job interview and say "i could of got more than a D, i'm more capable than that, but my priorities weren't right at the time"

if u aint from ends then dont comment.

It aint easy to come out that downward spiral.

cant u instead feel good for the guy that mans tryna do sumin good now?

cry me a river

what about all the people from ends who actually work hard and don't spend 5 years of their life living on benefits and being completely unproductive people

yeah i am happy for him. i'm also happy that's less money coming out my paycheque to subsidise his existence

cry me a river

what about all the people from ends who actually work hard and don't spend 5 years of their life living on benefits and being completely unproductive people

yeah i am happy for him. i'm also happy that's less money coming out my paycheque to subsidise his existence

David%20Cameron%20thumbs%20up.jpg

cry me a river

David%20Cameron%20thumbs%20up.jpg

not quite

putin_cold_warrior.png