Tulisa: My Mum and Me

Mr. Gayle

Anyone watch it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00tf1zt/Tulisa_My_Mum_and_Me/

Tulisa Contostavlos is best known for being the girl in the pop band N-Dubz, but she is also a carer for her mum who has suffered from a mental illness since before Tulisa was born. In this personal, authored documentary, Tulisa finds out what life is like for some of the 80,000 other young people in Britain caring for a parent with mental health problems.

Drawing on her own experiences, which included seeing her mum forcibly sectioned in psychiatric care when she was five years old, Tulisa explores the day-to-day realities of caring for a mentally ill parent and finds that the effects can be overwhelming and often endured with little outside support.

She discovers that there is help available, notably young carers groups where people can meet others in the same boat. Tulisa also looks into the difficult topic of heredity, asking whether her own hectic rock-star lifestyle is putting her at risk of developing an illness like her mum's.

And chipmunk as well, i've always said if i was to ever see him, i'm giving him one uppercut.

Why do people say sh*t like this?

Bruv you would NEVER bang Chipmunk in his face.

Chances are you would nod your head in his direction and say safe

i remember 1 time he was performing... bare man saying they gunna rush him..he come on stage..guys are literally screaming like girls cuz he pointed n big'd them up.