Gylfi Sigurdsson

Guest Trollse Hill

Guest Trollse Hill

What do you man think about Gylfi Sigurdsson, There are rumours he's coming to replace Thomas RosickyI seen this guy got Dapper technicks, good close control, stamina, vison, dribblingLooks a real player, I remember man duppying Pool last year

• Upvote 1

my bets are;No keeper to come, we will be continously swapping between Alumina and fabianski when one or the other do some inevitable mistake that will cost us a game.No defender or if we do we will get some budget player who cant even chase down guys then get ripped up by teams that should be fighting for relegationThe season will end up like the last 4-5 seasons, bare close but yet so far. Will start well then fall off at the end, can see the original Top 4 being restored. Teams like Totty i see maybe breaking into the Top 4 again but Man City i dont because they've got sooooo many good players who they have to keep happy by letting them have play time on the pitch. surely there will be some sort of conflict within the team which will translate onto their performances because Mancini seems to think his playing Master League in pro and has forgotten tactics like buying the best players and creating a team from them doesnt work in real life and people will get unhappy/fed up (Craig Bellamy). Tired of seeing the same OLD guys lifting the trophies, Tired of watching cup games where we reach semi's then just completely self destruct, TIRED of being so dissapointed and seeing other dissapointed fans left thinking "here we go again, only if......" and definitly tired of hearing the same old stuff out of wengers mouth when we lose games we should of or could have defo won.......... "We showed great quality and belief!"LOL FACK OFF! If we did we would be WINNING TROPHIES!No more players are gonna leave Arsenal at this point with the prem just round the corner imo, if anything (ands thats a BIG IF) we will be bringing two players in MAX. It happens every single season at arsenal, bare promises by wenger about signings and "experience" but it never happens. we end up getting guys in their early 20s who's played 1-3 seasons in their previous clubs first divisions which doesnt count as "experienced". The best signing wenger has made in recent years so far is Vermaelen IMHO, guys top class and never stops, Wenger just needs to learn to start taking risks in his transfers again and its obviously apparent he doesnt want to be caught with egg on his face so just opts for younger, cheaper talent and if their good he says "i told ya so" and if not then he blames it on "experience". Man comes like a french capello, bare stubborn and its either his way or the highway.

• Upvote 1

If we sign a keeper it will be either Mark Schwarzer or Joe Hart... Arsenal had given up on Mark Schwarzer as Fulham are not trying to do a deal, however Schwarzer is desperate for it to happen. That doesn't mean anything tho as we have rejected a desperate Cesc this summer and rejected Kolo Toure's transfer request previously. Joe Hart probably City number 1 anyway, and doing a deal with them probably gonna be hard.We will sign a CB, Djourou hamstring injury must have remind Wenger he has too, but at this point it will now be one to make up the numbers. If he do go for automatic starter then Wenger's target is Subotic, the Dortmund defender, but they want a price Wenger won't pay. Many people say we bid for Metersacker & Jagielks, however both players have said they staying at their clubs and worryingly hint that nothing was concrete anyway.Right now we being linked to a lot of players as we have enquired about a lot of players, and left it there... Reason being valuations are too high and the feeling that valuations drop as the window closes.Nobody should leave permanently, bar Jay Smpson (even if he ends up on a year long loan he has a year left & we aint offering a new deal), but a few of the youngsters still have potential loans on the table, which Wenger will wait as close as possible to deadline day to decide on. JET could go out if we move for Loic Remy but Remy should be going Spurs next week and we want to wait again as close as deadline day for him.

my bets are;No keeper to come, we will be continously swapping between Alumina and fabianski when one or the other do some inevitable mistake that will cost us a game.No defender or if we do we will get some budget player who cant even chase down guys then get ripped up by teams that should be fighting for relegationThe season will end up like the last 4-5 seasons, bare close but yet so far. Will start well then fall off at the end, can see the original Top 4 being restored. Teams like Totty i see maybe breaking into the Top 4 again but Man City i dont because they've got sooooo many good players who they have to keep happy by letting them have play time on the pitch. surely there will be some sort of conflict within the team which will translate onto their performances because Mancini seems to think his playing Master League in pro and has forgotten tactics like buying the best players and creating a team from them doesnt work in real life and people will get unhappy/fed up (Craig Bellamy). Tired of seeing the same OLD guys lifting the trophies, Tired of watching cup games where we reach semi's then just completely self destruct, TIRED of being so dissapointed and seeing other dissapointed fans left thinking "here we go again, only if......" and definitly tired of hearing the same old stuff out of wengers mouth when we lose games we should of or could have defo won.......... "We showed great quality and belief!"LOL FACK OFF! If we did we would be WINNING TROPHIES!No more players are gonna leave Arsenal at this point with the prem just round the corner imo, if anything (ands thats a BIG IF) we will be bringing two players in MAX. It happens every single season at arsenal, bare promises by wenger about signings and "experience" but it never happens. we end up getting guys in their early 20s who's played 1-3 seasons in their previous clubs first divisions which doesnt count as "experienced". The best signing wenger has made in recent years so far is Vermaelen IMHO, guys top class and never stops, Wenger just needs to learn to start taking risks in his transfers again and its obviously apparent he doesnt want to be caught with egg on his face so just opts for younger, cheaper talent and if their good he says "i told ya so" and if not then he blames it on "experience". Man comes like a french capello, bare stubborn and its either his way or the highway.
Was starting to think I was the only person that noticed the obvious. Great post.
  • Downvote 1