Mainstream 75 pop, 25 grime artists

Guest Trollse Hill

Guest Trollse Hill

Im talking Tinchy, Sorcher, Tinie Tempah, Chipmunk etc

Can you tell me why their music sells out to more fans that are outside of London, like when you reach Reading, Yarmouth, Doncaster, Leeds etc people are rating them and are really into their music

London on the other hand doesn't rate these guys, they're nothing in London when you sell out its strange dont you think

It's like they've been evicted from the Captial

To be honest, in the area's that once rated the likes of them artists when they made Grime they're not gonna like all this Chip Diddy Chip sh*t but go out of them local areas (in London and anywhere else in the UK) then they have fans who like this pop/mainstream music, doesn't really matter on the area, pop fans are worldwide.

Guest Esquilax

Blacks don't like mainstream grime cuz it's an affront to the music they created, and London is the highest concentration of blacks in the UK unless I'm mistaken

White slore types from Kent and whatever love this sh*t off. That goes for the posh middle class whites in LDN as well actually.

Or maybe it's because people in london have better tastes, who knows eh?

• Downvote 1

I think if you broke down the areas, and the amount of sale attributed to those areas, London would still come out on top,

just that if your from a urban area your not likely to know anyone who bought the cd, either because people downloaded it, or they just dont like it.