Desensitized

Davicious X

Right I ain't been here in a while, thought I'd see what's changed here and on facebook.

Anyway I've just seen this new status from a chick on my facebook friends list that I see as a clear show of the change of times.

Status read: If only sperm tasted of lemon icing.

Ok I've been away for a year or so but when did it become acceptable to post some ish like this? What are people thoughts on this kind of status? Am I just being too prudish?

• Downvote 3

Right I ain't been here in a while, thought I'd see what's changed here and on facebook.

Anyway I've just seen this new status from a chick on my facebook friends list that I see as a clear show of the change of times.

Status read: If only sperm tasted of lemon icing.

Ok I've been away for a year or so but when did it become acceptable to post some ish like this? What are people thoughts on this kind of status? Am I just being too prudish?

GRAND OPENING

no u jus haappen to know poor quality women

GRAND CLOSING

:lol:

Guest WAVESURFER

Rahtid almost forgot how course vip2 could be lol

It's a good point though but it was very highly unexpected from them.

Oh well *Deletes from list*

If the girl isn't usually a slut, it might have been a frape?

• Downvote 1

+ we have a facebook thread

BUT

Rahtid almost forgot how course vip2 could be lol

It's a good point though but it was very highly unexpected from them.

Oh well *Deletes from list*

If the girl isn't usually a slut, it might have been a frape?

yo tell me who negged me and admitted theyr homo-sexuality unless you are also gay and want to keep them in the closet

think it mitve been me,just disproving yr theory,(having a mental age over 5 stops me from becoming actually gay)

plus i dont like the way you keep saying nigger evry post cabin bitch cut it out

Guest Awesome Kong

Black people who alway say nigger/nigga are stupid and ignorant.

Disclaimer: If anyone negs this post then you suck Orlando Jordans d*ck on a regular basis (The black in this pic...)

1oj2.jpg

• Downvote 8