Weekend Topic

Eskay Jones

Today - Gonna go hackney and kick some ball at about 6

Tomorrow - Got training at 11 then gonna come back and watch Spurs v City then i'm gonna go gym then a BBQ at about 7.

Sunday - Hopefully it don't rain as I wanna do a bootsale in the morning then watch footy all day. Faces is pending for the night time.

Friday - Going to some engagement party.....TBH do not want was preparing for hibernation mode

Saturday - Football all day

Sunday - Play FM, Watch Super Sunday then some long ass trek to Hampshire in the evening

Meeting up with my mates tonight, going pub and into town. All crashing either here or at one of my mates.

Go get a breakfast then onto pub by Villa to watch Spurs v Man City, then go Villa watch us smash West Ham.

Think there's a Ska band on in pub after, my GF and a few others GF coming to meet us to listen to that and watch Chelsea v West Brom

Start of season>_

Friday night: Roller skating @ t47 London Bridge

Saturday: Go my my lil man some bday presents, it's gonna be his 1st birthday. Dunno what 2 get him, he don't need lots, when he gets things he plays with the boxes and the packaging that the gift came in. Want to get him an arsenal kit but dunno if they do them that small.

Football

Sunday: Arsenal vs Liverpool and Jamaica day @ Crystal Palace park if i an be bothered.