FAO People in debt.

Kim

I don't think anyone's moaning about student debt, I think I read it's the best debt to be in so whoever pays that off over other debts is stupid.

It'll only be something petty like £30 a week or something on a good wage.

I'm only looking to go abroad because I don't wanna get into a job that's good enough for me to not want to leave and end up just working my life away.

Mr Gayle just explained the hustle of a lot of guys I know. In relation to that 3 years rule, would I have to be consistently out of the UK for 3 yrs? So no holidays?

Aren't you the same dude that wants to be a banker? Don't even contemplate foolery of the sort Gayle is talking about.

how is it foolery, if the law have been broken then your within your rights to look into that. You would be a fool not too, same way when ppl was not claiming bank charges.

• Upvote 1

ratings for the good intentions gayle, but tbh it's allot of ppl that have defaulted on payments that accelerated the crunch.

Not judging yours individually but in some cases some ppl really shudnt get default notes removed, for their sake and ours.

ratings for the good intentions gayle, but tbh it's allot of ppl that have defaulted on payments that accelerated the crunch.

Not judging yours individually but in some cases some ppl really shudnt get default notes removed, for their sake and ours.

True, not saying you shud just run up credit and then use this method to get it removed and then do it again

IME I knew for a fact I was not sent a notice