Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
King Jammy

CALLUSES

18 posts in this topic

Pissing me right off now. It's gonna get to a point where I can't even stroke my birds leg without her saying something.Never used to get them bad but now it's getting peak. And yes I wear gloves.Who else gets these? Is there any way to prevent it or lessen the formation of these little shits?

I suffer from the exact same problem brah, until i read this little article which helped me loads. Its all about the way you GRIP & HOLD the bar/weights when doing certain pulling and pushing moves.Just read this, cream up your hands with coco butter and hopefully it will help you as much as it did me. DITCH THEM GLOVES TOO! its all explained so give it a look.http://stronglifts.com/how-to-minimize-callus-formation-treat-ripped-calluses/:D

Lol calluses>>>>sick for grip IMOf*ck what your bird says

Hahah I ain't tryna graze up her leg bro. They never used to bother me before but now they actually sting certain times when I'm deadlifting or whatever. Gonna check that article still

i got them bad, don't wear gloves.

i don't wear glovesi quite like the callouses tbhi don't want hands like a woman

didnt know they were called calluses on your hands. thought they were just called spinters!

Scrub hard and intensive moisture.

You know u prefer real men to a metro sexual faggotI will use e45 cream etcand 1 time I had some banging hemp hand cream which smelt piffbut using gym gloves means ure grip in real life situations wnt be as strong, which u probably wnt understand (not a send btw, just the truth, a women should be a women a man should me a man SNM)

i just use straps, not to worried about my grip

i used to get these bad when i wore gloves, but stopped wearin them and they seem to go

This topic is a myth.Calluses >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Actually feeling them now. Don't hurt no more it was coz I was biting them

This topic is a myth.Calluses >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Actually feeling them now. Don't hurt no more it was coz I was biting them
:lol:only really bad in my experience when you feel the top layers of skin kinda rip away from the layers underneath if you get mebut that wasnt from doing weights

dont wear gloves at all anymore, and my hands are stiil quite soft for the wife. regularly deadlift 140+ no gloves, and my palms remain on my hands instead of the barsecret is - EDIT - wrote a longness about grip but everything was in former's link anyway tbhit works altho my hands are set to get ruff again with my new job and when i get my new capn' o'crush gripper,oh yas.

Disagree about gloves reducing grip. They don't affect it at all.Straps reduce grip strength.