CALLUSES

King Jammy

I suffer from the exact same problem brah, until i read this little article which helped me loads. Its all about the way you GRIP & HOLD the bar/weights when doing certain pulling and pushing moves.Just read this, cream up your hands with coco butter and hopefully it will help you as much as it did me. DITCH THEM GLOVES TOO! its all explained so give it a look.http://stronglifts.com/how-to-minimize-callus-formation-treat-ripped-calluses/:D

• Upvote 1

You know u prefer real men to a metro sexual faggotI will use e45 cream etcand 1 time I had some banging hemp hand cream which smelt piffbut using gym gloves means ure grip in real life situations wnt be as strong, which u probably wnt understand (not a send btw, just the truth, a women should be a women a man should me a man SNM)

• 1 month later...
This topic is a myth.Calluses >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Actually feeling them now. Don't hurt no more it was coz I was biting them
:lol:only really bad in my experience when you feel the top layers of skin kinda rip away from the layers underneath if you get mebut that wasnt from doing weights

• 3 weeks later...

dont wear gloves at all anymore, and my hands are stiil quite soft for the wife. regularly deadlift 140+ no gloves, and my palms remain on my hands instead of the barsecret is - EDIT - wrote a longness about grip but everything was in former's link anyway tbhit works altho my hands are set to get ruff again with my new job and when i get my new capn' o'crush gripper,oh yas.