Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

Iceberg Lettuce as a Drug when dried.

26 posts in this topic

1. When cut, the stems of lettuce plants ooze a milky juice whose appearance, taste, and smell are said to be similar to opium. Once dried, the substance is called lactucarium, or lettuce opium. Used by the ancient Egyptians, the stuff was listed in the Pharmacopeia of the United States of America as late as 1916. It can still be found in herbals and such, which describe it as a sedative and cough suppressant. Lettuce opium can be found in all lettuce species but is most commonly extracted from wild lettuce, Lactuca virosa

Interesting next time you ask for lettuce on your subway just think this sh*t can get me high

weird combinations that work:

ramadan and drugs

I personally wasn't even aware that lettuce plants had stems but hey

when i get the stems ill do it

If you want an opiate high, just get a pack of paramol or co codamol from the chemists and do a cold water extraction to remove the paracetamol. Easier than f*ck*ng about with bits of lettuce.

getting high never used to be so complicated.

If you want an opiate high, just get a pack of paramol or co codamol from the chemists and do a cold water extraction to remove the paracetamol. Easier than f*ck*ng about with bits of lettuce.

I know 1 guy that has done this he said it was banging but I didn't really trust his judgement cos he hasn't done many drugs etc

what's it sayin in ure opinion?

lol, swear this is how Walt started off making his crystal meth on Breaking Bad

can get delirious on nutmeg as well...

not sure that's my cup of tea tho

WTF people get high on nutmeg and sh*t

compelling stuff

I know 1 guy that has done this he said it was banging but I didn't really trust his judgement cos he hasn't done many drugs etc

what's it sayin in ure opinion?

If you like codeine and that it is worth doing, its nothing amazing or anything, just nice and relaxing.

its ramadan bro i dont think u should be thinking of drugs atm.

im not preaching or anything jus saying

Im sorry but who are you? name change or something.

I just want to say i didnt neg you just now.

Secondly its not true because im not taking or practising the drug im merely posting about it due to the sheer belief of it, it was all over the news in U.S.A last week and how potent it can be so i figured i'd post it on here to see if other users know about it.

it's about raising awareness not promotion.

And just to add on the ramadan tip. I live my life exactly how i live ramadan.

I practise my salats. And I make sure the 5 pillars of being a Muslim is practised.

I give 2.5 every year. I make my Salats. I say my Shahada daily. I keep to my fast.

And sometime in 2011 I hope to make the trek to Haj. just as soon as I kick my painkiller addiction.

Malaven i just want to ask are you Muslim?

Lol at brisco being a real muzzer dough

swear I had a convo with him not long ago about the delights of bacon...

Ah right Mala is Bris. I find it distasteful Bris bringing Ramadan into this thread.

Nah he used Pseudoephedrine, its a decongestant used in cold medicines like Sudafed.

Nah he used Pseudoephedrine, its a decongestant used in cold medicines like Sudafed.

you're one of those degenerates i've read about in the news aren't you

eskay aren't u moving to dubai?

/

u need stop gettin high on everything