Iceberg Lettuce as a Drug when dried.

Eskay Jones

If you want an opiate high, just get a pack of paramol or co codamol from the chemists and do a cold water extraction to remove the paracetamol. Easier than f*ck*ng about with bits of lettuce.

I know 1 guy that has done this he said it was banging but I didn't really trust his judgement cos he hasn't done many drugs etc

what's it sayin in ure opinion?

If you want an opiate high, just get a pack of paramol or co codamol from the chemists and do a cold water extraction to remove the paracetamol. Easier than f*ck*ng about with bits of lettuce.

I know 1 guy that has done this he said it was banging but I didn't really trust his judgement cos he hasn't done many drugs etc

what's it sayin in ure opinion?

If you like codeine and that it is worth doing, its nothing amazing or anything, just nice and relaxing.

I just want to say i didnt neg you just now.

Secondly its not true because im not taking or practising the drug im merely posting about it due to the sheer belief of it, it was all over the news in U.S.A last week and how potent it can be so i figured i'd post it on here to see if other users know about it.

it's about raising awareness not promotion.

And just to add on the ramadan tip. I live my life exactly how i live ramadan.

I practise my salats. And I make sure the 5 pillars of being a Muslim is practised.

I give 2.5 every year. I make my Salats. I say my Shahada daily. I keep to my fast.

And sometime in 2011 I hope to make the trek to Haj. just as soon as I kick my painkiller addiction.

lol, swear this is how Walt started off making his crystal meth on Breaking Bad

Nah he used Pseudoephedrine, its a decongestant used in cold medicines like Sudafed.

lol, swear this is how Walt started off making his crystal meth on Breaking Bad

Nah he used Pseudoephedrine, its a decongestant used in cold medicines like Sudafed.

you're one of those degenerates i've read about in the news aren't you