Female Role Models in 2010

Guest M12

Guest M12 Part 2

If you ask most females who they look up/rate in 2010, the majority of answers will be similar to Amber Rose, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton etc etc.Lets break down these 3 femalesAmber Rose was a stripper who rose to fame by getting doggied by Kanye West, Kim Kardashian daugher of sucessful lawyer Robert Kardashian. She rose to fame by f*ck*ng Ray J on camera and then getting smashed by Reggie Bush. Then theres Paris Hilton who came into the public eye by releasing a sextape of herself. (Its a nice story that the sex tape leaked and then she decided she might as well make some money off it and starting selling it, but i aint buying that. If she was really on it she coulda gone court and got some HENCH payout against anyone distributing that.Is basically prostituting yourself to / off the back of the most high profile male you can find the best way to make a living for yourself? and the amount of attention these chicks get as well, when all they are is glorified groupies/slores.I suppose Amber Rose's hustle especially has to be rated, because shes slightly built herself a brand with her barl head, fashion sense and bisexualnessBut are females of the world doomed, especially as this is what young girls are looking up to? Its a completely different era from when young girls would say i wanna be like Beyonce, because at least she had a talent. What can you look at Kim K and say she actually does? Apart from touch clubs and give shines to black men.I fear for the youth of tommorrow.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2

where does it say in my post most females im hanging around with?It says MOST FEMALESif you are debating this is not true, you're in a paralell universe./Everyones on this seeing what they wana see and not actually reading hype. Use your eyes

• Downvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER
where does it say in my post most females im hanging around with?It says MOST FEMALES
Exactly.You said "MOST FEMALES". I'm assuming you didn't conduct a census of ALL the females in the world, so I took the leap of assuming that you meant most females in YOUR immediate circle/social life.It's a pretty natural assumption tbh./I know some (but not many) girls who look up to the people you mentioned. Those girls are all slags. That leads me to assume that "most females" who you've canvased on this issue are slags as well.So my advice to you would be to broaden your horizons, and meet different kinds of people. You'll realise that you're wrong.
  • Upvote 5

Guest WAVESURFER

BTW, I think the general point yr trying to make is that there aren't enough positive role models in the media for young girls these days, am I right?If that is the case, I agree with you. However, I don't think the media should be the place for people to get their positive role models from. That place is the home, and the family unit.

• Upvote 4

they have a choiceand this is what they have chosenfree prostitution on a galactic scalethe experiment of women having rights was interesting but in the interests of humans still being taken seriously by the animal kingdom its time to put an end to the experimentit turns out there was a reason mankind had gone happily without feminism for 30 million yearswho would have thought laws of nature exist for a reason

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Its a sad, i noticed a few girls had changed their surnames on facebook to add 'ashian' on the end. Girls just wanna be 'sexy and unique', the problem is they dont have a clue and these idols are far from original. Gone are the days when girls wanna look up to a smart successful woman within an industry that doesnt include sex and/or music.

Guest WAVESURFER
tbh imo m12 is talking about chicks in an urban environment. as this is what the 'role models' he stated are in bar paris u man arent in that environment so wouldnt know ppl who look up to these ppl but either way theres a indie/white equivalent role model whose jus as bad
In that case, he's answered his own question with this little phrase:
What can you look at Kim K and say she actually does? Apart from touch clubs and give shines to black men.
If you're talking about females who go to these "urban" clubs, they idolise the likes of Kim Kardashian beacause she's famous for doing exactly what they want to do on a night out. What she does is what they do, only on a grander scale.

BTW, I think the general point yr trying to make is that there aren't enough positive role models in the media for young girls these days, am I right?If that is the case, I agree with you. However, I don't think the media should be the place for people to get their positive role models from. That place is the home, and the family unit.
wat if we were to eradicate the family unit,or use the media to downplay its relevence..either way i think yr wrong to disagree with m12s assesment,indie/emo chicks are also some cocksucking cockroaches that live for the man with the horns and i dont mean louis armstrongi say it time and time again,you take god out of ppls life and all they have is satan rl tkas for beyonce she used to be pro God but became satanic at jayzs behest,same as rihanna.in this way the trend is not for following looser role models but for actually rejecting jesus and diving into eternal flames (unbeknowing)i know i come across like a mad man but this is how the wise must present themselves,i am reminded of the film 12 monkeys
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not in my lifetime, agreed.Further back however girls wouldnt dare look up to a half dressed, bald headed bisexual.
tbh ur first post u completely made up. u dont actually know wot ur talking about at the moment it jus sounded good in ur head
Your bitchin for no reason again Mike. I always know what im talking out lets not get into this.

:D
free prostitution on a galactic scale
LMFAO f*ck*ng hell./>>>>>>>>>>>>> Listening to their reasons for their admiration.

Guest WAVESURFER
wat if we were to eradicate the family unit,or use the media to downplay its relevence..either way i think yr wrong to disagree with m12s assesment,indie/emo chicks are also some cocksucking cockroaches that live for the man with the horns and i dont mean louis armstrong
I never mentioned indie/emo chicks, but I do know plenty of them (indie chicks anyway, dunno any emos) who are slags as well.Kate Moss/Daisy Lowe are the indie equivalents of the people M12 mentioned.But I wouldn't say "most females" look up to these people, same as I wouldn't say "most females" look up to Kardashian etc.My point still stands.

Guest Esquilax

Most people, regardless of gender, are stupid. If you've got a bunch of teenage girls who're at the height of their pubescence, hormones raging around their gash from all the bad quality meat they're eating, looking to latch onto any breah with moderate success/ status, AND they have no brain or individuality then this is inevitable. For the record I'd like to say that I have never in my life met any girl or woman who admires or even idolises Kardashian Hilton or Rose.