Female Role Models in 2010

Guest M12

they have a choiceand this is what they have chosenfree prostitution on a galactic scalethe experiment of women having rights was interesting but in the interests of humans still being taken seriously by the animal kingdom its time to put an end to the experimentit turns out there was a reason mankind had gone happily without feminism for 30 million yearswho would have thought laws of nature exist for a reason
Gone are the days when girls wanna look up to a smart successful woman
lolol
Are you disagreeing that women 50-100 years ago where more respectable and had more pride in themselves
dfsdsdfssdsgfshfhdf:rofl:

Guest Esquilax

Young people are only young for a while innitThey'll grow out of thinking these people are cool just like everyone elseMy heros have been Hawkings and Gates from Primary tho innit so

Guest Esquilax

There's no point repressing it any longer, MichaelYour Mother and I are together, and that's something you're just going to have to live withNow I'm not trying to replace your father, but I just hope we can get along and, maybe one day, be friendsDo you understand? *puts Briscos baseball cap on backwards and knocks his jaw lightly*

Nicki Minaj isn't some any rapper, let's calm it a lil'.She's genuinely talented, but her image precedes her talents.Which is a given, considering the industry she's in & genre she reps.So yes, she is successful.
Well, being the rational man I am, I'm open to convincing.Please post one of her songs that adequately portrays her technical rapping abilities. Should be pretty easy tbh, cos I have heard some decent stuff said about her.NB: Most of my vitriol was focused towards Amber Rose actually, of whose talent I'm certain no-one could convince me of.
She was iiitte before alla dat 'Its Barbie bisshess' nonsensehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCrzKn_e6eY :D

Guest Yilmaz

Nazomi - She's aight still...I can see two clear reasons why people like her so much (lol)O-Man - Posd, even though much of that is empty rhetoric. Kinda like the "I'm just doing me" sh*t on girls myspace/fbooks etc. No you are you slag, you're doing what 2345345262534346456 twats have done. *draaaaaapes*

how is it emptyif a child is equipped with adequate learning skills then logic and reasoning can be found in exposure to truth ala Alicia and her daughteranyone can be anyones role model for how to and how not to do thingsi don't think it's a positive thing to isolate someone or some people and say these are my role models you can learn from everything

the idea of role model is an abstract concept not in direct correlation to the relationship between master and apprentice per serole model is a random construct similar to the zeitgeist,role model is any figure that encapsulates the essence of an era or generation,meaning any given person that models a role be it typical female or typical malehence why role model is not a publicly paid or subscribed position it is not chosen or volunteered position .hence why sports figures are inadvertent role models,they do not choose to be role models but by being prominent in the public eye as success figures (success is celebrated) they are inevitable role modelsthe fact women (or men) of future generations do not have any positive role models is a damning indictment of our society and what it is founded on.this reveals a lack of any fundamental principles throughout the whole of society.it means the youth do not respect those in positions of authority and turn to a more nihilistic and less edifying template as a pathetic cry for helpwhile the most should be made about how this is collectively the fault of several generations,(mine,the one before it and yours),if we were able to isolate and blame one single person who is solely responsible for the remarkable decline of western civilisation and the total eradication of moral fibre then that person would have to be tony blair,future satan pope billionaire of the known universe*but i dont know what the f*ck wavesurfer is talking about sylvia plath for guy must be chasing the dragom i dont see any birds out here living a sylvia plath lifestyle or trying to walk around with a sylvia plath hairstyle wearing some sylvia plath clothes.i see evry girl with some d*ckhead mohican dressed like a free prostitute living like a free prostitute but presumably getting bankrolled by there parents or a day job.wavesurfer and many wud do well to note that a role model is not even selected honestly by the recipient but is a subconscious target of homogenous self association,in the same way eminem had deeply inspired the psyche of most white males born after 1985 (with mixed results) so while it is possible to say i look up to michelle obama who is making those michelle obama or sylvia plath lifestyle choices the answer is not many,and even less than the few who may say that is the case*more of this available in my illegal novel,the truth about stuff

Guest Yilmaz
the idea of role model is an abstract concept not in direct correlation to the relationship between master and apprentice per serole model is a random construct similar to the zeitgeist,role model is any figure that encapsulates the essence of an era or generation,meaning any given person that models a role be it typical female or typical malehence why role model is not a publicly paid or subscribed position it is not chosen or volunteered position .hence why sports figures are inadvertent role models,they do not choose to be role models but by being prominent in the public eye as success figures (success is celebrated) they are inevitable role modelsthe fact women (or men) of future generations do not have any positive role models is a damning indictment of our society and what it is founded on.this reveals a lack of any fundamental principles throughout the whole of society.it means the youth do not respect those in positions of authority and turn to a more nihilistic and less edifying template as a pathetic cry for helpwhile the most should be made about how this is collectively the fault of several generations,(mine,the one before it and yours),if we were able to isolate and blame one single person who is solely responsible for the remarkable decline of western civilisation and the total eradication of moral fibre then that person would have to be tony blair,future satan pope billionaire of the known universe*but i dont know what the f*ck wavesurfer is talking about sylvia plath for guy must be chasing the dragom i dont see any birds out here living a sylvia plath lifestyle or trying to walk around with a sylvia plath hairstyle wearing some sylvia plath clothes.i see evry girl with some d*ckhead mohican dressed like a free prostitute living like a free prostitute but presumably getting bankrolled by there parents or a day job.wavesurfer and many wud do well to note that a role model is not even selected honestly by the recipient but is a subconscious target of homogenous self association,in the same way eminem had deeply inspired the psyche of most white males born after 1985 (with mixed results) so while it is possible to say i look up to michelle obama who is making those michelle obama or sylvia plath lifestyle choices the answer is not many,and even less than the few who may say that is the case*more of this available in my illegal novel,the truth about stuff
There are plenty of suitable female role models. But, people being what they are, by and large will always be blinded by the fanfare of money, fame and celebrity, while the rest of us be undercover steady piling up currency.Fame and celebrity is part of a tool to keep the stupid stupid. There are some of us who can dip in and out of certain lifestyles, and then there are those never exposed to certain lifestyles. Finally, there are those who seek to emulate these lifestyles, and that is where the majority of modern "urban" society is today. And I say "urban" but what I mean is inner-city socioeconomically disadvantaged young (and often older) people.
  • Upvote 1

most females i know aint on this dumbnessmy ex however i had to delete her from bbm. shaved her head and started to put rose on the end of her name.the majority of the females i know look down on such behaviour tbh. good thread though..aint gonna read it but i like the title.

• Downvote 1

Guest Yilmaz
most females i know aint on this dumbnessmy ex however i had to delete her from bbm. shaved her head and started to put rose on the end of her name.the majority of the females i know look down on such behaviour tbh. good thread though..aint gonna read it but i like the title.
looool
that kinda sh*t is ridiculousI can see why she's your ex

i dont think the urban distinction is necesarry per se i would find the same trends and attitudes in a group of teenagers from a town in wales to a tower block in london were i to conduct a study assesing various opinions on a range of subjects beyond the immediately superficial diffrencesin a global age fed by the internet there is a microcosmic element of society that does not echo the trending of the neo aristocratic urbanites,namely the rural vanguard,and wether or not this vanguard even exists (geography suggests it mite) it is small enough not to warrant the distinction between urban and otherwise (since suburban is a later modified echo of urban)

• Downvote 1

Guest Yilmaz
i dont think the urban distinction is necesarry per se i would find the same trends and attitudes in a group of teenagers from a town in wales to a tower block in london were i to conduct a study assesing various opinions on a range of subjects beyond the immediately superficial diffrencesin a global age fed by the internet there is a microcosmic element of society that does not echo the trending of the neo aristocratic urbanites,namely the rural vanguard,and wether or not this vanguard even exists (geography suggests it mite) it is small enough not to warrant the distinction between urban and otherwise (since suburban is a later modified echo of urban)
Well I did define what I meant by urban in this case. I think you'll find that Wales is a pretty poor place and it fits into my definition somewhat. /And there is a much more substantive element of society (as well as the rural vanguard, which is a bizarre definition) that doesn't echo the trending of neo-aristocratic urbanites (whatever that even means) namely the really well educated middle classes, our future leaders, doctors, lawyers, bankers etc. Go over to the student room and see if the NIcki MInaj/Amber Rose mumbo jumbo flies at all.
  • Upvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2
There are plenty of suitable female role models. But, people being what they are, by and large will always be blinded by the fanfare of money, fame and celebrity, while the rest of us be undercover steady piling up currency.Fame and celebrity is part of a tool to keep the stupid stupid. There are some of us who can dip in and out of certain lifestyles, and then there are those never exposed to certain lifestyles. Finally, there are those who seek to emulate these lifestyles, and that is where the majority of modern "urban" society is today. And I say "urban" but what I mean is inner-city socioeconomically disadvantaged young (and often older) people.
This is a very good post.

Guest Yilmaz
but mostly tonys blair
This is a valid point. I have no love for Blair.He is like the Dad who promises so much and brings the most expensive gifts, but when it comes to the crunch he's nowhere to be seen.He let the UK (along with GB) slide into some morally devoid spendthrift shopping mall for the rich. When it all f*cked up, he f*cked off and left us all in the sh*t.