Big decisions

Guest Lens

what ones have You made, and how have they turned out?left accounting degree for another course coz it was boring, despite every1 saying i should continue it for the p - glad i did coz i love my new coursedecided to stop eating pork - now i smell it and cant stand it, and wonder how i ever put up with eatin that nastiness

Damn near finished college and was accepted into uni, dropped out coz the missus said she was up the duff. Sounds mad, but I was so lost, no direction career/eduaction wise I felt a little relieved and just went to work.TBH, didn't have the slightest idea what I wanted to do then, still don't now, but I'm HAPPY. Might return to eduacation next couple years. Dunno what to do tho...

• Upvote 1

I wanted to post in this topic.Then I saw the Y thing again and it made me want to f*ck*ng stamp on your open skull with doc martin boots.
if u not gonna answer the thread starter question, why post?for me it was doing my business management degree, i released i should have done engineering

Ok you f*ck*ng arse twatsTook a job instead of doing a Social Work MA even though I got accepted.Left my first real relationship thinking it was going to be the end of the world. Best thing I ever did but I wouldn't be who I am without that relationship and I fully acknowledge that.Saved up to buy a car and went without instead of buying designer bags and spending money on going out - yes this was a big decision because I could have just been trigger happy as it was my first real job.

Guest Yilmaz
moving to USAi knew no onewalked into every gymfound a trainer who would take me onnow hes my closest friend on this earth and i trust him with everything. hes a 48 yr old OG from harlem i'm a 24 yr old white guy from london. its strange how our paths crossed and we clicked. he says cause were both virgo's (no homo) but i dont believe in star signs etc. i think its also partly because i never had a father figure in my life and no one has ever been around 2 look out for me as i was the eldest brother too so im learning stuff from him that i should of learned from my own fatherdeep sh*t brahs...
deep g

moving to USAi knew no onewalked into every gymfound a trainer who would take me onnow hes my closest friend on this earth and i trust him with everything. hes a 48 yr old OG from harlem i'm a 24 yr old white guy from london. its strange how our paths crossed and we clicked. he says cause were both virgo's (no homo) but i dont believe in star signs etc. i think its also partly because i never had a father figure in my life and no one has ever been around 2 look out for me as i was the eldest brother too so im learning stuff from him that i should of learned from my own fatherdeep sh*t brahs...
nice.... virgos do attract! (not big on stars either but just seen some weird coincidences).its always good to explore opportunities while you can and see where they lead you.

ratingscome like mickey and rockyturn pro and bring the world championship home

i like that. if u do well we can make this into a film real talk.
if not, just start with this beginning and make up the rest/a rise and fall story is always good, not too many these days.

Guest Lemons
I've shy'd away from big decisions recently and done what's easier.#regrets
You not taking that job abroad I take it?
[hurls abuse]ABUSE!
Why you starting for? Genuine question.*returns glare to Jack*
Was directed at Jacky Boy, collateral damage isn't my thing.
Sorry lads. I didn't do it. Instead got a house here with the girl.I know it's a fail TBH, now I just have to enjoy what I have. That's not me saying I wont ever do it though, although this probabloy was the best chance I'll ever have.Dang.