Big decisions

Guest Lens

Dont sweat it mate.Relocation + woman = stress.She doesnt go with you = long term relationshipShe does go with you = new job for her, leaving friends/family behind, couldve put unnecessary strain on your relatioship.
Seems I cant edit this but it should read long DISTANCE

Guest Lemons
Lemons, random but have you done events at Blue Marlin? I was flicking through the pics and I SWEAR it was you?!
I don't know what Blue Marlin is. It must've been some other extremely handsome white guy.

moving to USAi knew no onewalked into every gymfound a trainer who would take me onnow hes my closest friend on this earth and i trust him with everything. hes a 48 yr old OG from harlem i'm a 24 yr old white guy from london. its strange how our paths crossed and we clicked. he says cause were both virgo's (no homo) but i dont believe in star signs etc. i think its also partly because i never had a father figure in my life and no one has ever been around 2 look out for me as i was the eldest brother too so im learning stuff from him that i should of learned from my own fatherdeep sh*t brahs...
nice.... virgos do attract! (not big on stars either but just seen some weird coincidences).its always good to explore opportunities while you can and see where they lead you.
agree on the virgos tingdeep sh*t as well(n/h)

moving to USAi knew no onewalked into every gymfound a trainer who would take me onnow hes my closest friend on this earth and i trust him with everything. hes a 48 yr old OG from harlem i'm a 24 yr old white guy from london. its strange how our paths crossed and we clicked. he says cause were both virgo's (no homo) but i dont believe in star signs etc. i think its also partly because i never had a father figure in my life and no one has ever been around 2 look out for me as i was the eldest brother too so im learning stuff from him that i should of learned from my own fatherdeep sh*t brahs...
nice.... virgos do attract! (not big on stars either but just seen some weird coincidences).its always good to explore opportunities while you can and see where they lead you.
agree on the virgos tingdeep sh*t as well(n/h)
c/s on the virgo attractioninspiring story guillermo, good luck for the future. where in the US did you move to and how long have you been over there?

Can always tell whos a virgo...newho...One big decision I made was to discontinue with uni doing my photography course and get a job in a bank.Was a bit scared at first cos ppl were saying 'how can you leave uni...blah blah blah' and was starting to think i was throwing away my chance at being a gd, successful photographer.Glad I left now, because Ive come to the realisation that uni doesnt guarantee success and leaves you with a debt and now, i got promoted to Assistant Bank Manager, a year and a half after starting, doing the role i wanted to do from the beginning.Life's cool.

Can always tell whos a virgo...newho...One big decision I made was to discontinue with uni doing my photography course and get a job in a bank.Was a bit scared at first cos ppl were saying 'how can you leave uni...blah blah blah' and was starting to think i was throwing away my chance at being a gd, successful photographer.Glad I left now, because Ive come to the realisation that uni doesnt guarantee success and leaves you with a debt and now, i got promoted to Assistant Bank Manager, a year and a half after starting, doing the role i wanted to do from the beginning.Life's cool.
but do You not miss Your art that You gave up?

tear to my eye. pos bro.

Guest Triple XXX

after the fall out with my parents i could have just stayed with them, but i chose not to n got the help of a family friend n moved up to Mancone of the best decisions ive ever made, it was f*ck*ng hard at first but i got the hang of it, gave me some timw to think and now me n my fam are getting along better than we were a few months before i moved, i think if i had stayed there longer it would have just got worsetbh i wasnt in a great place mentally n emotionally when i moved, but everythings working out now and im glad i made this choice

• Upvote 1

can cosign getting along with family better after moving outin my case it was like i was forever gonna be treated like a child if i didn't, 4 years of independant living and mum knows the levels.

but do You not miss Your art that You gave up?
I do miss it, but I still do it in my free time sometimes and i have other friends who do a bit of photography so im still involved with it.

Handing in my notice, with no job to fall back on and going to Ibiza 6 weeks awayended up getting people from rival companies having interviews / meetings with me + all different managers from the work place where I handed my notice in convincing me too stay, then eventually getting offered a 3k payrise and promotion...so ended up staying at the job I handed my notice inI wasn't really looking for a job properly like a prick, so I couldve come unstuck if I wasn't offered the promotion