Uni Requirements

PopT

Guest Yilmaz

That doesnt deter the fact I graduated from Brunel Uni with a 2.1 (Thanks Brunel) and managed to get into this University with ZERO qualifications other than having a C in Maths & English.

This is where most of the forum will have to fall back.

• Upvote 6

is their anyway, somebody over the age of 21 can get into univiersity with no qualification

*not me btw"

I took a one year Access to HE Diploma in Business course and was offered places at Brunel, Westminster and Greenwich where at the latter I now Study BA Politics. Just about to enter my second year of studies. I have no GCSEs, no A-Levels or any other qualification and am a potential 1st/2:1 student.

It could happen to YOU!

Guest Yilmaz

Lol, everyone's a potential 2.1 student these days.

You actually might distinguish yourself more by getting a 2:2 and editing the student newspaper or something lol.

whats wrong with key skills..i didn't get to finish secondary school because my teachers were cunts...sorry to the well behaved lick ass nerds that actually finished school..we're not all as lucky as you

There is nothing wrong with Key Skills. I never finished school. I was 25 when I took my Key Skills Levels 1 & 2. Now I'm at Uni. Other may cuss, but don't worry about them, you know where you come from just as I do. Chin Up gun man!

• Upvote 2

whats wrong with key skills..i didn't get to finish secondary school because my teachers were cunts...sorry to the well behaved lick ass nerds that actually finished school..we're not all as lucky as you

pmsl

is this real life?

good luck with your lawn mowing venture brah

• Upvote 1

pmsl

is this real life?

good luck with your lawn mowing venture brah

call it what you will..i'm making good money...it's legit and i'm my own boss.. say somethin

Guest M12 Part 2

na i'm saying i got a short temper which caused me to get kicked out and not finish my GCSE's.. level 2 keyskills in england and maths is the same as GCSE english and maths..so both are as good as each other.

lmao they arent bro

dont let the man gas you. If they were the same there would be no point having both would there.

na i'm saying i got a short temper which caused me to get kicked out and not finish my GCSE's.. level 2 keyskills in england and maths is the same as GCSE english and maths..so both are as good as each other.

lmao they arent bro

dont let the man gas you. If they were the same there would be no point having both would there.

true.. they was telling me a level 2 key skill was the equivalent of an A-C pass grade GCSE and employers etc have to look at it that way.

Guest Yilmaz

its the equivalent, but if i was an employer i would opt for the person with gcses

I'd do a literacy test on the day and whoever scored highest gets through.

This is what all major employers worth their salt do.

f*ck judging someone by what they achieved at the age of 16.

• Upvote 1

FAO people mentioning Brunel, Greenwich, Westminster etc.

You're confirming what I said 2bh.

These institutions have one thing in common whether you want to kid yourself that they don't or not.

Try running your photoshopped certificate bullshit with any Russell Group Uni or remotely demanding course and you'll fall flat on your face.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

These institutions have one thing in common whether you want to kid yourself that they don't or not.

Try running your photoshopped certificate bullshit with any Russell Group Uni or remotely demanding course and you'll fall flat on your face.

c/s

Full disclosure: I did have to google "Russell Group" to check if my Uni was in it, and it is, so the c/s stands.

So you're basically saying I've wasted 2+ years at a sh*t uni, along with £10K worth of 'debt'?

That's cold, bruh.