Uni Requirements

PopT

Guest Yilmaz

guy is certainly a chamelion(sp)

most successful stupid f*cking prick ever?

No, that's still me.

Hence why I can spot another one a mile off.

Difference is I am actually a G in real life. Which can be verified.

• Downvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2

Some people place too much emphasis on which uni you go to. Obviously there arent many circumstances where going to South Bank is going to set the world alight, but at the same time doing Geography at LSE doesnt guarantee you a big man job as a banker in the city just because you went to LSE

It irritates the sh*t out of me when people who did f*ck all work for their A-Levels, got sub par grades, and went to sub par Unis try and talk on the level like their mickey mouse courses at mickey mouse establishments aren't exactly that. Deal with it.

/rant.

tbh

alot of what Angelo i saying is true ime

some people just don't wanna accept it cos your basically saying their life achievements are worth little

The Russell Group uni's i applied to wanted me to send my actual certificates, or send photocopies with verfication from my college AND a 3rd party

make of that what you will

Guest Yilmaz

Lol trust going through Angelo's posts is a moesh:

"Anyone doing a JD, MBA"

Juris Doctor is a US law degree. MBA is a f*ck*ng expensive management degree that like 25+ guys do.

He knows full well no one on here will be doing it, but he's saying it to show:

"Hey guys look at me, I'm way way advanced".

More TSR sh*t.

Guy is a top stupid f*cking prick, it's plain as day.

i dunno this forum seems to have taken on its own definition of the word

it originally was for d*ckheads on forums who post sh*t to disrupt topics, basically playing a character usually a f*ck*ng annoying c*nt character, tulse was a half stupid f*cking prick imo, man like polow and his other accounts are full blooded trolls, man like soco king are just dim witted liars

• Upvote 2

i dunno this forum seems to have taken on its own definition of the word

it originally was for d*ckheads on forums who post sh*t to disrupt topics, basically playing a character usually a f*ck*ng annoying c*nt character, tulse was a half stupid f*cking prick imo, man like polow and his other accounts are full blooded trolls, man like soco king are just dim witted liars

TBH

Guest Yilmaz

notice how angelo has avoided this thread like the plague

Don't worry, he'll be back in a blaze of fire sending shots everywhere cos he knows no one knows enough about him to really capitalise.

what does being a stupid f*ck*ng prick mean?

nice try bro.

Don't worry 'Mike'

In Internet slang, a stupid f*cking prick is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun stupid f*cking prick can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent stupid f*cking prick you posted"

what does being a stupid f*ck*ng prick mean?

nice try bro.

Don't worry 'Mike'

In Internet slang, a stupid f*cking prick is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun stupid f*cking prick can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent stupid f*cking prick you posted"

looool

you're certified