Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Faisal

Justin Bieber = Sigur Ros

43 posts in this topic

LOL

You're probably gonna struggle to find many people on here who'll get this, but good luck, I wish you well.

Lol is this in whatever

lol beutifal

the moisting of VIP2 is now fully complete

shiiiiit, i don't wot time stretching algorithm they used but turning a track that's probably aobut 4 mins long into a 35 min piece without introducing audio artefacts is f*ck*ng impressive.

shiiiiit, i don't wot time stretching algorithm they used but turning a track that's probably aobut 4 mins long into a 35 min piece without introducing audio artefacts is f*ck*ng impressive.

For real.

I also thought that when music was slowed down it had that chopped and screwed effect with the deep voices.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hypermammut/

After trying it out with my "attempted" ambient tracks from FL, I'm spending most of my day with this. laugh.gif

sick! is there a mac version?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hypermammut/

After trying it out with my "attempted" ambient tracks from FL, I'm spending most of my day with this. laugh.gif

got a mac equivalent for this type of thing?

Aha, just turned a Giggs tune from 5 minutes into 68 days. Sounds so sh*t.

15 mins in

still waiting for the tune to drop

just kidding. hehe

i take it u don't appreciate the massive change u can make to a piece of music JUSt by slowing it down, or the technical skill it takes to be able to write a piece of code capable of being able to slow somthing down so extremely without turning it into something unlistenable, if the above ar indeed true this topic isn't for you and u can:

f*ck off

Went up to 10 mins got bored. Tell me what specific time is the Bieber bit Safe.

Went up to 10 mins got bored. Tell me what specific time is the Bieber bit Safe.

av-198.jpg

Most tracks sound like that if they are slowed down to that level.

i take it u don't appreciate the massive change u can make to a piece of music JUSt by slowing it down, or the technical skill it takes to be able to write a piece of code capable of being able to slow somthing down so extremely without turning it into something unlistenable, if the above ar indeed true this topic isn't for you and u can:

f*ck off

Some guys just don't get it

became deeply annoyed wen i realised i was still listening to this after a minute or so

yaul must be on drugs