Justin Bieber = Sigur Ros

Faisal

shiiiiit, i don't wot time stretching algorithm they used but turning a track that's probably aobut 4 mins long into a 35 min piece without introducing audio artefacts is f*ck*ng impressive.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hypermammut/

After trying it out with my "attempted" ambient tracks from FL, I'm spending most of my day with this. laugh.gif

shiiiiit, i don't wot time stretching algorithm they used but turning a track that's probably aobut 4 mins long into a 35 min piece without introducing audio artefacts is f*ck*ng impressive.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hypermammut/

After trying it out with my "attempted" ambient tracks from FL, I'm spending most of my day with this. laugh.gif

got a mac equivalent for this type of thing?

i take it u don't appreciate the massive change u can make to a piece of music JUSt by slowing it down, or the technical skill it takes to be able to write a piece of code capable of being able to slow somthing down so extremely without turning it into something unlistenable, if the above ar indeed true this topic isn't for you and u can:

f*ck off

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

i take it u don't appreciate the massive change u can make to a piece of music JUSt by slowing it down, or the technical skill it takes to be able to write a piece of code capable of being able to slow somthing down so extremely without turning it into something unlistenable, if the above ar indeed true this topic isn't for you and u can:

f*ck off

Some guys just don't get it