If your shottin...

Skola

it's not always as easy as that..

For the most part, it really is.

This isn't The Wire, Samuel.

so your out minding your own business and a man thinks he can try violate you..what you gonna do, walk away?..no you're going to fight back which after the first punch is no longer classed as self defence..that's a crime..and it can turn ugly if you have a temper..

Not even a road guy but some of you are clearly the kind of people to give up your phone is someone moves to you..too obvious

• Downvote 1

but this is only risky if they catch you and get your phone..and there only going to take your phone over something big.

GAS.

I GOT NICKED FOR A ROBBERY AN THEY TOOK MY PHONE.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE TONY MONTANA IF THEY WANT YOUR PHONE THEY'LL TAKE IT SIMPLES.

I can Back up the sentiments of this comment,

they'll take it for what ever reason they see fit.

That is absolutely f*cked! they can find out the location of where a photo was taken? crazy stuff.

yehh it's nuts, go to your photo album, theres a section which says places, and it has a marker where you've taken photos

id always hide my fone or my ipod in my boxers..made the cell so much less boring..them times i never had credit tho so only the ipod came in handy

did you have 7 pints of soco down there too yh

:lol:

he could have takin his phone in cells tbh.

See this word always, this is the key part.

Been arrested more than once, what's your point?..

you lot are weird..you spend you time trying to type like say your in the ghetto/ a road guy..then when someone says something like they been arrested you find it hard to believe...bare actors..

• Downvote 1

WTF bruv your trollin now innit. We all now its possible to get suttin inside the cell if you get nicked for saink that dont involve a strip search or your too young for a strip search but lets be serious more time its unlikely unless you cheeks it. Your going on like your goin to your boys house I ALWAYS TAKE MY PHONE OR IPOD.

If you aint being a stupid f*ck*ng prick I feel sorry for you

bwhahaha

/

i feel a strong sense of de je vu right about now

WTF bruv your trollin now innit. We all now its possible to get suttin inside the cell if you get nicked for saink that dont involve a strip search or your too young for a strip search but lets be serious more time its unlikely unless you cheeks it. Your going on like your goin to your boys house I ALWAYS TAKE MY PHONE OR IPOD.

If you aint being a stupid f*ck*ng prick I feel sorry for you

what you talking about it was a normal thing to do..if i got tightish boxers on..put my fone in there and they're not allowed to touch that area and i wouldnt take my trousers off id just take the draw string out.

why do you think alot of shotters have an inside bit in there trousers where they hide stuff..because boy dem can't search there.. fair enough if you man ant experienced this type of thing..but f*ck off thinking i don't know what im talking about...idiots