Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lens

JK - Here I Come ( Produced by Lens )

6 posts in this topic

gave her an empty shell of a beat, gonna complete track now that i've heard the song she's written, but here's the preliminary version anyway

gave her an empty shell of a beat, gonna complete track now that i've heard the song she's written, but here's the preliminary version anyway

Yeah man I am liking this. One thing though, does the female singer sing more than one language throughout the song? because there are moments where i can understand what she is saying and other moments I am trying to work out what she is actually saying. Don't think it is a level problem, maybe the double tracking is making it sound unclear when she sings at a faster pace?

I like the beat, nice and simple. She has a good voice aswell.

Yeah she as a good vocal tone.. nice melody but drums could have hit abit harder

very nice, pos'dc/s Afroman it would be sick with harder drums and a harder bassline, keep the keys as they are. also the vocalist is going slightly off-key towards the end of that clip u may need to do two or three more takes for the vocals.

lol @ language, nah the song's all in Englishwiththe bass are You suggestin more notes rather than the 1 per bar, or just a deeper bass sound?