David Haye

Kane1506

Fair enough haye can box but Does this guy get on anyone elses nerves. he goes on about how he is ihe true hw champ but dodges wlad twice, talks so much sh*t before his figts and then gets called out by wlad and hides, then plans his next fight against pub fighter audley, haye is an embarressment. He has been overhyped by everyone and is scared that if wlad beats him that is his career over, defo not the traits of a true champion

He looks good against over the hill fighters or second rate guys but I honestly think if he comes up against true hw champion pedigree such as the two klitchkos then he will get dismantled. Yeah is next fight is reportedly gonna b against audley, the box office figures for this would be embarrassing

rah coincentally - i was just watching his fight with ruiz - i thinks he pretty good - but he needs to fight one of the Ukrainian niggas or pple will continue calling him a p*ssy.audley harrison ? totally forgot about this guy
lulzi said it before in one of the other topics on this:haye is a loudmouth faggot scared to f*cking death of the soviet boysby the end of 2011 he won't have got in the ring with either of themfor the record i think him vs wlad would be an epic fight though

• 3 weeks later...

What exactly is Haye hoping to achieve from this? People are arguing that "it's good for British boxing...it's a good domestic move by Haye". Can not see how people can take this seriously other than to follow the tabloid hype that will no doubt surround this and make it out to be a lot bigger than it actually is. Mite as well make a skinny plastic Lonsdale belt specifically for this match. As Wlad said this fight is nothing but a fight to be crowned Champion of London.

• Upvote 1

I'll say the same thing about this as i said about Boxing in one of the MMA VS Boxing threads.Boxings is bein ruined by too much red tape, over egotistical fighters, Money, and good for nothing agents.obviously to one extent or another its always been like this, but now its getting pathetic, if The world of Boxing had 2 people in charge of signing fighters and match making, i.e people like Dana White and Joe silva, we wouldve already seen Manny vs Mayweather and Haye vs one of the Klitchko's maybe the system needs an overhaul of some sort, this isn't a MMA fans damming assesment of Boxing as i'm a fan off both and see no reason why two great sports cant thrive Boxing at the highest level is dying a slow death cause of bullshit like this, however i'm looking to get tickets to this, atmosphere should be epic, nothing like this since Benn Vs Eubank and Lewis vs Bruno to an extent, and i was too young too experience those events 1st hand.

I am no boxing expert, but Haye fighting Harrison?!? Isn't this some major cop out?Edit: After reading above posts, I guess it is. What a waste guy.
Its a decent pay day, and the champ has minimal chance of getting his head Knocked off, this equals a pefect match up in the eyes of the people that it appears matters, The agents/promoters

most of you guys call haye a p*ssy are ignorant to the business aspect of the sporthaye wanted a 50/50 split in the PPV which he is entitled to as he will attract the most attentionthey wouldnt give it to himin terms of money, harrison generates the most P at the moment,this fight will generate alot of publice attention cos it is easily sold to the casual boxing fanselling some fat american or boring pole wouldntlook @ all the wack opponents the klitschko's have fought over the yearsalmost every champ boxer in history has had an easy opponent who wasnt rele deserving of title shotthis is haye's easy opponent and payday, big dealif he doesnt fight a credible opponent next fight, then terms of being a ducker, p*ssy etc can be made

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g36mHmnQI7E

I think Haye offered two reasonable offers.Also made some good points/Haye has gone for low risk with high reward with fighting Harrison.The only people that will benefit from this fight is both fighters with their big pay day. The s*** talking in the build up to the fight >>>>>> The fight itself