Football on TV this weekend.... Discuss it here.

Admin.

Wenger has always stated Wilshere is a CM long-term, and Bolton played him there too. Man are giving him excuses TBH. It doesn't matter cos we winning 5-0 but he been slack.No words for Chamakh, like I said if he gets 15 goals all comps I'll be happy.
Wilshere has been touted as a future CM, but my point is, he'll never be a deep-lying CM which he has done for these 2 past games.If you're gonna the best out of him, you give him license to roam.For Bolton, he played CM but more advanced.
He can roam in this game, there down to 10 men and losing 6-0, its nonsense, I rate him, but lets call a spade a spade, he's been poor.

they need to cut down the prem to 16 teams too many sh*t teams in the premier leagueat least 8 sh*t teams

Well I did say Walflower would get 3..Hope he can kick on from this but im not holding my breathe/Jenas>>The ball to Bale in the 2nd half when Bale tried to chip the keeper was exquisiteThen the block to deny a certain goalGreat performance by him/Everton wasted 2 many chances, Moyes shudnt have started Beckford 2day..To be fair Mick has put 2geva a decent team, the Algerian lad Guedioura changed the game for dem

Everton always start sh*t.... they usually pick up late September.... been like that under moyes alwayswest hamwest bromwigansunderlandblackpoolstoke all going to struggle hard can see them all getting beat 6/7s @ emirates/stamfrod bridge

1-0 malouda