Notting Hill Summer 2010

Guest Awesome Kong

Guest WAVESURFER

You again?

Mate, I don't have time to go back and forward with you.

You got head off a tranny, E15 bumped you for £50, and you pussied out of meeting up with Mike Kane to fight.

Your entire VIP2 career, and life, is just an endless series of crushing defeats.

And now, to top it off, you're posting pics of guys lifting their shirts. Most people in your position would be trying to refute the gay rumours, not encourage them.

:arrow:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

for somebody who's lived in London since their birth and never been to carnival is it the type of place to take my family (2kids) ?

Do they like bashment and gang violence?

ignorant fool.

have u even been to one before

trust. this scottish mooks talking he knows things.

he dont know things.

skola and gaffer are the only scottish guys i rate

last year i got f'd

• Upvote 2

to OP.. i play on a float- but obviously you are hired by a carnival band and all they wanna hear is Soca (small islanders)

Also you have to be apart of CMA (Caribbean Music Association) who make you sign a contract to say you have to play 90% soca or you lose your license for next year

Guest WAVESURFER

for somebody who's lived in London since their birth and never been to carnival is it the type of place to take my family (2kids) ?

Do they like bashment and gang violence?

ignorant fool.

have u even been to one before

trust. this scottish mooks talking he knows things.

he dont know things.

I know one thing, you're a prick.

• Upvote 2

Mate, I don't have time to go back and forward posting "funny" pictures with you.

You got head off a tranny, E15 bumped you for £50, and you pussied out of meeting up with Mike Kane to fight.

Your entire VIP2 career, and life, is just an endless series of crushing defeats.

And now, to top it off, you're posting pics of guys lifting their shirts. Most people in your position would be trying to refute the gay rumours, not encourage them.

:arrow:

:lol: when was this