2 Chainzzzzz/Tity Boi Thread

Platinum50

album projected to hit #1

Def Jam will cook the numbers to make this dumb f*ck Titty blow up. Some dumbed down. non-talented clown. Guy appears to be as intelligent as Soulja Boy.

@ John Doe - honestly, what is the appeal of this guy? Has zero lyrical ability, some pre-2004 set-up ---> punchline flow and swag courtesy of a personal stylist.

• Upvote 1

Don't catch feelings because I'm talking the real about your favourite rapper. John Doe can admit he's sh*t, but he feels him - cool!

Hip-hop ain't a crowd of sheep, it is a culture of diverse opinions and tastes, just because I am questioning yours doesn't mean you need put on a cape and fly to Tity Boi's rescue.

And as for talking about 'we get it'.... Fam it is your opinion, you are not a 'we'. Come like you are the 2-Chainz Ummah.

• Upvote 1

find me where i said he's my favourite rapper

find me where i said he's good

youre always tryna pass on this image as some avant garde music guy tryna talk about 'real hip hop' and having your period when people you dont like are popular when really no one gives a sh*t

like i said, you dont like him, cool, we read it the first time, you dont need to rehash the same thing over and over, theres loads of people on here that think he's sh*t, but they dont go on about it

Hip-hop ain't a crowd of sheep, it is a culture of diverse opinions and tastes, just because I am questioning yours doesn't mean you need put on a cape and fly to Tity Boi's rescue..

Your questioning his opinion but saying he doesn't need to defend it?

:/

That post was f*ck*ng cringe.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

find me where i said he's my favourite rapper

find me where i said he's good

youre always tryna pass on this image as some avant garde music guy tryna talk about 'real hip hop' and having your period when people you dont like are popular when really no one gives a sh*t

like i said, you dont like him, cool, we read it the first time, you dont need to rehash the same thing over and over, theres loads of people on here that think he's sh*t, but they dont go on about it

Yeah I'm clearly that guy, aren't I brew ^_)

Don't think your opinion holds anymore weight that anyone elses on here just because you've got blue letters under your name. You're any 90s baby on the internet.

If you don't rate him, and you don't feel to post about it - cool! I don't rate him and I chose to ask John Doe, who has an opinion different to mine why he rates him, as well as posting my opinion. Should I have made a topic about it, or should I stick my opinion in the thread where all the others are...?

album projected to hit #1

Guy appears to be as intelligent as Soulja Boy.

Graduated with a 4.0 GPA in 3 years at a 4 year school. ... So 2 Chainz Is A College Graduate That Raps Like A Middle School Drop Out

He knows what he's doing

he knows his lane

I cant listen to too much of Tity Boi at once, but he is never sh*t (to me) lol, I could make a 20 track CD of 2 chain songs/features easily, but I do get where you lot are coming from

lol album is terrible, I said so before