Quick ebay/paypal question

Rippy

Excuse my complete lack of understanding, I've never had an issue with this until now.

But basically, my debit and credit card are linked to one account. Both are signed up to paypal. How can I ensure that, when having purchased something from ebay, it will take funds from my credit card and not my debit.

At the moment, it's random. The other day, one transaction went on my debit, the other on my credit. I'm confused.

The problem is I currently have no money sitting in my debit card, and one transaction still took money from there, so a charge was incurred from being overdrawn.

The f*ck..... If I remove my bank account from paypal will that be fine? My credit card won't be affected and ebay will deduct money from there through pp?

• 5 months later...

if youve had a paypal thats been locked, what exactly do they check if they clock and link a new acount you make to your old one?

is it a ip/cookie thing?

PAYPAL IS VERY DEEP NOW A DAYS

YOU NEED TO KNOW THE SECRETS OF PAYPAL

THEY HAVE IMPLEMENTED SOME NEXT 50MILL+ SECURITY FEATURE

YES IT IS IP ADDRESS, YOUR ROUTER MAC, HOST COOKIES AND COOKIES

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN THE PAST AND IT GOT LOKD AND U WANNA MAKE A NEW 1... YOU WOULD NEED TO CLEAR ALL YOUR HISTORY/COOKIES - EVERYTHING & YOU WOULD NEED TO RESET YOUR ROUTER FOR ABOUT 6 SECONDS

ALSO, IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A NEW PAYPAL ACCOUNT... DO NOT USE THE SAME NAME AS THE LOCKD ACCOUNT... THEY WILL LINK BOTH AND BOTH WILL GET SUSPENDED...

also why the f*ck have they introduced this 10 items a month selling limit and how do i overcome it?

YOUR PROBABLY SELLING VERO ITEMS... IF YOU ARE EBAY IS VERY STRICT ABOUT VERO ITEMS... SO THEY LIMIT PEOPLE TO SELL CERTAIN ITEMS A MONTH ... WHEN 30 DAYS HAS ELAPSD... YOU CAN PROBABLY START SELLING NORMALLY

oh... if it's a new seller account, You've got to list the rest of Your items in the wrong category and hope the potential buyers don't search by category, or that Your item comes up as soon as they search

i use CDs/DVDs as my "wrong category" coz i know i can list infinite items in this category whenever i'm using new ebay

• Upvote 1

also why the f*ck have they introduced this 10 items a month selling limit and how do i overcome it?

YOUR PROBABLY SELLING VERO ITEMS... IF YOU ARE EBAY IS VERY STRICT ABOUT VERO ITEMS... SO THEY LIMIT PEOPLE TO SELL CERTAIN ITEMS A MONTH ... WHEN 30 DAYS HAS ELAPSD... YOU CAN PROBABLY START SELLING NORMALLY

you cant still