This new found obsession for "trolls"

Guest Loso

anyone else finding it very annoying?

its like everyones a stupid f*cking prick

and anyone who isn't a stupid f*cking prick

is still a stupid f*cking prick.

the other day someone called ME a stupid f*cking prick. i lol'd irl if i remember correctly.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

all the name changin is very annoying

i remember the days when being a stupid f*ck*ng prick actually meant something

saying that there are sum really messed up people on here

bring back the ice-styled modding of old

ban name changes and do a roll call so i know who im bloody talking to,

• Upvote 4

this from wikipedia

'Application of the term stupid f*cking prick is highly subjective. Some readers may characterize a post as being a stupid f*ck*ng prick, while others may regard the same post as a legitimate contribution to the discussion, even if controversial. The term is often used as an ad hominem strategy to discredit an opposing position by attacking its proponent.

Often, calling someone a stupid f*cking prick makes assumptions about a writer's motives. Regardless of the circumstances, controversial posts may attract a particularly strong response from those unfamiliar with the robust dialogue found in some online, rather than physical, communities. Experienced participants in online forums know that the most effective way to discourage a stupid f*cking prick is usually to ignore him or her, because responding tends to encourage trolls to continue disruptive posts — hence the often-seen warning: "Please do not feed the trolls".

dont know how accurate there article is but im fairly sure im not a stupid f*cking prick,tbh its a huge relief