The Wiley Thread

JinX_Dutz

@OFFICIALWILEY: And now the label wanna withdraw cos I sacked the manager that's the nature of this game false alarm no deal

@OFFICIALWILEY: Big up john woolf your funny but I won't do a deal that your involved in sorry

@OFFICIALWILEY: I jus want people to know I was on point and I was working that's all music is my way of reaching out to the masses

@OFFICIALWILEY: I'm jus gonna off load all this music and make some new stuff my brain has flooded need to off load

@OFFICIALWILEY: If I didn't this people would be tryna make me release this old music in 2011 and I will flip so jus have it today

my man just cares about music so much hes just offloading all the bollocks so he can start fresh

@OFFICIALWILEY: I'm jus gonna off load all this music and make some new stuff my brain has flooded need to off load

@OFFICIALWILEY: If I didn't this people would be tryna make me release this old music in 2011 and I will flip so jus have it today

wiley>>>>>>>>

seems to me his business is never on point, but he makes good music

Guest Awesome Kong

@DSTldn if that is destructo I forgot I even done ur tune

lol par DST :lol:

not a par when the tune was done like 5 months ago...and i havent touched it. To think of the workload and the amount of tunes he does its understandable.

The par would of been him not doing the tune at all.

LOL You're getting your sh*t given out for free, not even getting paid the 10p out of the 79p itunes sale & you say that's not a par? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Downvote 5

@DSTldn if that is destructo I forgot I even done ur tune

lol par DST :lol:

not a par when the tune was done like 5 months ago...and i havent touched it. To think of the workload and the amount of tunes he does its understandable.

The par would of been him not doing the tune at all.

LOL You're getting your sh*t given out for free, not even getting paid the 10p out of the 79p itunes sale & you say that's not a par? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he never gave out the tune.............

/

the wiley, ice kid, rinse & mike skinner tune caught me off guard.

• Upvote 1