The trade off

o-guy

First off lets ignore the girls that have only slept with two guys but have given head or been fingered by x amount of boys.I’m starting to believe that there is no such thing as a “ lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets”. In the sense that there is a girl above reproach by ANYONE regarding her past but is still sexually liberated.But really and truly that’s what I want. A girl that is above reproach by anyone, but is just as much into sex as I am if not more…maybe a bit less. I think this is what most men want regarding this matter.But in this day and age I’m starting to think that it’s not possible. I’m starting to believe that there is a trade off. I have a theory; that no matter how proper a girl carries herself on the street, if she really is fully comfortable with herself sexually then she will have a blemish somewhere in her past. Likewise a girl that has no sexually blemish is most likely a sexual prude or sexually insecure (may get the giggles when you try and talk about certain things or is just gets really embarrassed by its discussion) .This may seem obvious to some but in truth it’s just something I never really bothered thinking about in great detail until I found myself in a relationship My boy told me I’m placing too much emphasis on sex as at the expense of other more important things but tbh I don’t know about u but I have a high sex drive, so a girl who only ever really wants sex once or twice a month would not be ideal for me.For the record I’m not saying whore over prude or sexual recluse. Rather that a balance must be found and in the past I don’t think I’ve been very honest about where that balance is for me.share yur thoughts boys and girls

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

a girl can carry herself well on the street.. have respect for herself but still be a freak WITH her boyfriend, so i don't get what you mean..if you mean if she's been a freak with you then she's been a freak with someone else then you either have to find a virgin or just get over it..what happened in the past is over..aslong as it was her partner she was with you have to give respect where it's due.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In mine/mandem experience it's these little blemishes you talk of which stops a girl disrespecting you..when you wifey a virgin she might always be wondering about how life with another boy would be each time you argue, whereas the girl with the couple minor blemishes knows what life is like with other boys (hopefully you treat her well enough for this to work) and it stops all Curiosity

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

a girl can carry herself well on the street.. have respect for herself but still be a freak WITH her boyfriend, so i don't get what you mean..if you mean if she's been a freak with you then she's been a freak with someone else then you either have to find a virgin or just get over it..what happened in the past is over..aslong as it was her partner she was with you have to give respect where it's due.
wot a LOAD OF BOLLOXf*ckin pussywhipped little bitch

wot a LOAD OF BOLLOXf*ckin pussywhipped little bitch
back up your comment/opinion or stay quietmike stop hating init..not a good look

Reproach means criticism btw didnt know and googled it./I understand exactly what youre saying. Basically that in general the freakly girl who knows she likes sex, is comfortable and confident in bed, and therefore a great f*ck is usually has had more sexual parteners than you would like for a potential wifey. Likewise, the girl with many less sexual parteners is often less experienced, confident, and comfortable with certain things between the sheets.Its not a hard rule that applies to everyone but the logic makes sense. From my experience I'd say this is true.

Reproach means criticism btw didnt know and googled it./I understand exactly what youre saying. Basically that in general the freakly girl who knows she likes sex, is comfortable and confident in bed, and therefore a great f*ck is usually has had more sexual parteners than you would like for a potential wifey. Likewise, the girl with many less sexual parteners is often less experienced, confident, and comfortable with certain things between the sheets.Its not a hard rule that applies to everyone but the logic makes sense. From my experience I'd say this is true.
agree but from my experience after being with the less confident girl for not even very long..is you're doing it right, you're going to turn her into a sex freak..but just because she changes into a sex freak doesn't mean she's going to want to go off having sex with everyone

ye she didnt cheat cos she used a condom and didnt kiss him. we had an agreement that what went on in maga would stay there as long as she told me. i LOVE her
wotthe f*ckPMSL*dead*mate kill yourself PLZ.
he didnt really post that/DAVID I SAID ALREADY LOL IT MEANS CRITICISMabove reproach meaning cannot be criticised....i think :D got me doubting it now but thats what i take from the context