The trade off

o-guy

think OP is tryna say that he would love a girl /his girl who wants to f*ck as much as he does - but unfortunately he believes that if he did findo one like this then he believes she may have some sort of history as a slag/easy/ loose he may be in a current relationshoip with a girl who meets his requirements for a girlfriend apart from f*ck*ng on the regular - he thought he could handle this but his bluskyness is taking over and he is now starting to question whether or not he can take this lack of sex from his partner*this may be a subliminal shot at his partner that he wants some p*ssy*

y r u sticking up for him cos ur in the same boat as him
did he really post that?straight answerim not sticking up for anyone just facts i wasnt on his side in justins holiday topic
ur backing him cos ur gettin boyed in the other thread otherwise u would have said anything.moist again
YOUR TROLLINGYOU DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION DELIBERATELY BECAUSE IM RIGHT AND YOUR WRONGHE DIDNT POST THAT AS FAR AS I KNOW AND THEREFORE I POINTED THAT FACT OUTYOU DIDNT ATTEMPT TO DISPUTE ITJUST INSULTED ME INSTEADCLASS A being a stupid f*ck*ng prick 10/10

op is basically making the assumption that only prostitutes know how to ride a d*ck which is bullshit
LOL no i'm noti'm talking about sex drivewhat has her ability to ride d*ck got to do with anything?
sex drive/ride a d*ck/how much a bitch is into to sex/true say i need to stop chatting sh*t i've only been in one relationship

PLUSI TOLD YOU IM NOT BACKING ANYTHINGAND THAT I DISAGREED WITH HIM IN JUSTINS THREADBUT YOU IGNORED THAT PART CONVENIENTLYAND IF U WANNA BRING OTHER THREADS INTO ITIM WAITING FOR A REPLY IN THE CHINA TRAFFIC JAM THREAD
my point is ur backing him because im boying u in simultaneous threads.
you really are a stupid f*cking prick why do you keep ignoring what im saying?i already told you im not backing anyone and i was in fact against him in justins holiday threadi will not respond to this argument again

OPfind a girl that aint into sex much, then f*ck her real good get her really into it.from my experience girls get better in bed from long term relationships moreso than f*ckin around ( cue negs ) because they get comfortable with that one person and get comfortable and try thingsor just drop Your insecurities about guys before You when You find a girl that is already good in bed.

OPfind a girl that aint into sex much, then f*ck her real good get her really into it.from my experience girls get better in bed from long term relationships moreso than f*ckin around ( cue negs ) because they get comfortable
u may have a point there now that i think bk

What do you define as a freak?And how many previous f*ck*ng partners is loose?How is the topic on 3pages without these Q's being answered
Because we've been through it a million times. It's down to personal opinion. If you think a woman with less than two previous sexual partners is the only kind acceptable. Bang them. If you will settle for 15 so broadens your horizon.

Guest M12 Part 2
OPfind a girl that aint into sex much, then f*ck her real good get her really into it.from my experience girls get better in bed from long term relationships moreso than f*ckin around ( cue negs ) because they get comfortable
u may have a point there now that i think bk
the 2nd part of what u wrote i agree 100%but the 1st part is a double edged sword. If you get a girl who doesnt like sex when you meet her theres a chance once shes seen the light she could be thinking "ahh i know what everyone was hyping about sex is amazing...Lens is good but imagine if there was someone even better"*cue whoredom*