so tiger woods and his mrs divorce

Afroman

del. if am late.

Tiger Woods and wife Elin Nordegren are divorced

Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren were married for six years

Tiger Woods and his wife Elin Nordegren have divorced, the couple said in a statement posted on the world number one golfer's website.

"We are sad that our marriage is over and we wish each other the very best for the future," the couple said.

They said they planned to "share parenting" of their two children.

Continue reading the main story

Related stories

* Tiger Woods 'admits affairs'

* Tiger Woods takes break from golf

News of the split comes nine months after a car crash outside Mr Woods' Florida home set off revelations that he had been cheating on Ms Nordegren.

Details of the financial settlement have not been disclosed, but US media reports suggest the former Mrs Woods is walking away with well over $100m (£64.4m).

The divorce was finalized in Florida by Bay County Circuit Judge Judy Pittman Biebel in what was described as a brief hearing in which both Mr Woods and Ms Nordegren were present.

Continue reading the main story

“Start Quote

Woods has been a rather more distracted figure than the one we have been used to seeing on the golf course, and of course his results have reflected that”

End Quote Iain Carter BBC Golf correspondent

Correspondents say the agreement is almost certain to have included a secrecy clause surrounding the circumstances leading to the crash which left Tiger Woods seriously injured and after which he publicly confessed to serial infidelity.

BBC golf correspondent Iain Carter says that golf insiders had "guessed.. that divorce proceedings have been underway for quite some time".

"Woods has been a rather more distracted figure than the one we have been used to seeing on the golf course, and of course his results have reflected that," Carter said.

The couple married in October 2004 in Barbados and have a 3-year-old daughter, Sam, and a 19-month-old son, Charlie.

'No longer married'

In November 2009 Mr Woods, the world's wealthiest athlete, was involved in a single-vehicle accident outside his Florida home.

Soon after, several women came forward and claimed they had had affairs with Mr Woods.

Mr Woods, 34 subsequently lost several major sponsors, including AT&T Gatorade. In February he publicly apologised and admitted that he had been unfaithful to Ms Nordegren, a former model.

In a statement released by their lawyers on Monday, the pair asked for privacy "as we adjust to a new family situation".

"While we are no longer married, we are the parents of two wonderful children and their happiness has been, and will always be, of paramount importance to both of us," the joint statement said.

"Once we came to the decision that our marriage was at an end, the primary focus of our amicable discussions has been to ensure their future well-being. The weeks and months ahead will not be easy for them."

Mr Woods, bidding to make the US Ryder Cup team as a "captain's pick" is poised to play this week at The Barcalys golf tournament in New Jersey.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11065659

well it was coming.

could have OJ'd tbh

im more confident that woods had a prenup. so more than 100m will be crazy i think. just reading the article online again and read this:

Nordegren, who once worked as a nanny for Swedish golfer Jesper Parnevik, asked to have her maiden name restored as Elin Maria Pernilla Nordegren.

what a stupid mismatch.

Guest Triple XXX

I'm the only one that's backed Tiger through this whole thing. Too many bitch nuccas around these days acting soft and tryna tell me he's a bad person for cheating on his wife.

Tiger was an animal, he was banging durts hoes I wouldn't look twice at just cuz he could. My kinda guy.

not even that

he protrays himself and this goody goody family man n got endorsements on that image

while he was really some sex freak, i think thats why people are pissed off

if he was some Colin Farrrell type guy im sure people wouldnt mind

mad how much money golfers make

mad how much golfer's wives make

mad how much money golfer's whores make

its mad.

dont get it twisted.,

most of tigers pee is not really from golf itself.

Its mostly endorsment. I know he gets a bit more than the average golfer per tournament

but its nothing major .