need a old fire camp set

Manolo Ribera

If i was then i woudnt bait it up on vip2 neway

/

about behind a computer screen.

you was behind a computer screen posting on vip2 da whole time you was on holiday FAGGIT

y u was following me like a fan? stop being Stan u gimp. N I made 1 post in raki blood in the sun. u sit in yr bedsit infront of yr PC screen wi yr hood up n the heating on full blast. bitch.

/

you was behind a computer screen posting on vip2 da whole time you was on holiday FAGGIT

y u was following me like a fan? stop being Stan u gimp. N I made 1 post in raki blood in the sun. u sit in yr bedsit infront of yr PC screen wi yr hood up n the heating on full blast. bitch.

stop followin me den, and stop PMing me init.

and yeh i post on vip2 wen im in my room, as do most ppl. safe

/

Blinx get off TTLs d*ck u batty.

/

/

aint no1 PMin u still. U must b on crystal meth. Thought u woz a roadman thought u would b on vip from sumbody else PC b4 u rob it. Tell the truth Fumin robbed u, made u kiss his freckles n put u in a lyric innit. spaz.

/

/

i aint on no ones d*ck pal, shudnt u be out makin shots n not sat on eya chattin sh*t?

go and f*ck urself up the arse u mug

• Upvote 1