The Perfect Player

Guest Portuguese

Guest Portuguese

I don't think I know everything I just have my views which based over a period of games watched not by media hype and highlights on Match of The Day.

To have an enjoyable experience in this room you have to strict your knowledge on what happens in the EPL and when EPL teams play in europe?

There is some posters who know their football I hold my hands up but as for the rest less said the better.

Guest Portuguese

Forlan in terms of shooting yes you can say so but when I say both footed I mean the ability to use both for passing,crossing,dribbling not just shooting.

Heero forever being a stupid f*ck*ng prick

its a game off opinions lads

if the guy thinks from what he's personally seen that Pedro's the most two footed player he's seen let him believe that.

your not gonna convinvce him otherwise and he's not gonna convince you's

the question of the most two footed player has no way of really testing it out definitivly anyway,

unlike pace where pound for pound Pato is not the fastest player in the world, with or without the ball,

to answer the question it's have to be someone like Drogba who has pretty much everything in his locker

other than him Phil Nevile or O'Shea would be my pick

I JOKE

Guest Portuguese

Its a game of opinions.

You forgot to list the other teams involved I said it because we were debating how La Liga was a two league if so I said so is the EPL and I listed four teams from La Liga I thought was overall better than the four teams I listed in the EPL.

My arguement the strength of La Liga was better than the EPl excluding both championships big two and also european competitions can back my claim up.

Lennon/Walcott/Odonkor its debateable but Pato is quicker IMO we are talking about Pato not Kaka.

Ronaldo? Cristiano quicker than Pato? No way as for Messi he is quicker than Pato with the ball at his feet but in a foot race he will leave Messi behind.

As for Martins he isn't quicker than Pato at all but the last player you mentioned haven't seen him play properly.

blues_villa_12.jpg

Guest Portuguese

Anderson I never said I watched more football than everyone I just simply stated I boarden my horizions I don't restrict myself to the EPl and games in europe involving EPL teams(also let me throw El Derbi)

Technique: Dinho

Heading: Hangeland

Passing: Xavi/Kaka

Strength: Essien

Crossing: Beckham

Positioning: Lampard

Workrate: Dirk Kuyt

Stamina: Maicon

Speed: Theodore

Skill: Robinho

Brain: Xavi

Finishing: Villa

Dribbiling: Messi

Movement: Torres

Leadership: Pooyol

Right foot: Seedorf

Left foot: Van Persie

Set pieces: Sneijder/Pirlo

Two footed: Lahm

Big game player: Drogba

Guest M12 Part 2

LOL @ Maicon being able to defend. Watch the CL Final and various other inter matches. Going forward i agree hes hard but the amount of mistakes he makes and his poor positioning, he cant defend for sh*t.

• Downvote 3

Guest M12 Part 2

tbh im not even gonna argue. you man just watch a full football match instead of the highlights where maicon scores or is in the opposition penalty box.

Guest M12 Part 2

bro if you genuinely think maicon is a good defender you either havent watched a full match or you dont understand football to the correct level.