This Is England

Twirl

I think the man speaks sense. He is just uneducated and is trying to express himself about what is going on around him. Expressing yourself is a hard thing to do when you are not educated because you tend to use more offensive language and it is ignorant.Nationalism has been at the heart of many countries and for many years and people expect everything to change so rapidly. I don't get why it is a racist thing to say "one minute, I was born in this country and yet I am being put behind newcomers to the country". The whole racial spin they put on that has in fact left more British people homeless whilst immigrants are prioritised in social housing.You can't even oppose it or say a thing about it because you are called a racist when really, you don't have anything against them for their colour or for their nationality but you are against the system that allows this to happen.I am sorry but 'thug, racist, white supremacist' etc are all things that people throw around too loosely and it works.
wtf, ur forever looking for controversy n sh*tps3 ashman>>>>>vip2 ashmanbill brights everywhere, I bet dis guy is BNP in real life. da way he gets da racist rolls spot onkids a legend, got nuff stripes, sitting up fromt like an OG
End of the day, it's true and that's why it is not just one person that says it but the silent and oppressed many.Look at how this culture of uneducated racists managed to grow and at one point, it seemed beyond control. These people remain neglected in skills and in education, whilst this country has become more and more dependent on foreign labour. I do not condone the racism in this film but when Bill Bright spoke, there were elements of truth in what he was saying. And again, this goes back to education and he come across as educated and that is the difference between him and these other racist goons. They are nothing alike. It were these racist goons that f*cked things up.
it's like u said that in their accent.

I think the man speaks sense. He is just uneducated and is trying to express himself about what is going on around him. Expressing yourself is a hard thing to do when you are not educated because you tend to use more offensive language and it is ignorant.Nationalism has been at the heart of many countries and for many years and people expect everything to change so rapidly. I don't get why it is a racist thing to say "one minute, I was born in this country and yet I am being put behind newcomers to the country". The whole racial spin they put on that has in fact left more British people homeless whilst immigrants are prioritised in social housing.You can't even oppose it or say a thing about it because you are called a racist when really, you don't have anything against them for their colour or for their nationality but you are against the system that allows this to happen.I am sorry but 'thug, racist, white supremacist' etc are all things that people throw around too loosely and it works.
wtf, ur forever looking for controversy n sh*tps3 ashman>>>>>vip2 ashmanbill brights everywhere, I bet dis guy is BNP in real life. da way he gets da racist rolls spot onkids a legend, got nuff stripes, sitting up fromt like an OG
End of the day, it's true and that's why it is not just one person that says it but the silent and oppressed many.Look at how this culture of uneducated racists managed to grow and at one point, it seemed beyond control. These people remain neglected in skills and in education, whilst this country has become more and more dependent on foreign labour. I do not condone the racism in this film but when Bill Bright spoke, there were elements of truth in what he was saying. And again, this goes back to education and he come across as educated and that is the difference between him and these other racist goons. They are nothing alike. It were these racist goons that f*cked things up.
:lol: dont even no y but this made me lol

:lol: dont even no y but this made me lol