Lokomotiv Fans Give Thanks

Young £

Wow

Safe for that though bro

I take it your family that you live here with are Russian, do you or any of them hold similar racist views over here?

my dad is from byelorus but is not ethnically a russian my mum is though

my mum is quite racist. my dad is extremely liberal and i've never heard him make a racist comment in my life and he always used to tell my brother to shut up if he made offkey comments. my brother is also quite racist he lives in russia now and developed some quite 'interesting' views on the world after diong a tour of chechnya 2-3 years ago. mainly about people from the caucasus though, not black people

my dad did a bit of business out in magnetogorsk

spent a fair bit of time out there lmao

never had a problem but then again he is western in virtually all mannerisms..

i think they just hate black people which is fair enough..they probably cant see the benefit of black migration to their country seeing the effec its had on england france or america...

i dunno if its been mentioneed but 65% of somethin around that number of moscows black population have suffered some sort of physical or mental abuse according to a recent survery

this is the reason. although chechens and various other ethnic groups are hated by some people in russia, they are indigenous to that region. whereas black people are migrating there and bringing a different culture which is not wanted

that 65% is true. it was purely for physical abuse as well btw.

Russia, Italy, Spain = no place for a black man.

My dad graduated from the University of Moscow back in the 60s.

He said he suffered zero racism and he still holds the country in extremly high regard.

It must be the new generation of vodka drinking inbred who are foul.

Afghan merkin Russia in the 80s>>>>.

also got to remember how big russia is so no doubt some parts probably wouldnt be racist

RUSSIA

Meanwhile, away from the cricket ...

Already struggling with racism issues Russia's bid to host the 2018 World Cup suffered more tricky publicity as the spectre of match-fixing reappeared in a very public fashion: a website offering punters the chance to buy information on exactly which games had already been fixed.

Futbol-russia.ru bills itself as never wrong when predicting results, and ordinarily sells tips in advance. But as a promotion the tips in question were published for nothing on a forum. First up was a Volga win in their away game against SKA-Energiya Khabarovsk. The home side were winning at half-time when the forum advised punters to "put all the money they have" on Volga. As their odds shortened, an equaliser (at which point SKA went out to 22-1) was followed by a penalty winner, confirming the advice as a wise investment. Moscow News soon reported on rumours that SKA's coach, Sergei Gorlukovich, had resigned, and of fans complaining that players allowed the ball to go past them: "I know how to distinguish a soccer game from people trying to pretend that a game is going on," said one.

Notoriety followed for futbol-russia, and Sport Express secured an interview with the site's manager, which was also picked up by goal.com. He claimed that Rostov would categorically lose to Amkar in their top-flight match (last Saturday) – a bold claim, with relegation-threatened Amkar 14th and Rostov, successful under former USSR striker Oleg Protasov, challenging for a Europa League place at fifth. "Rostov absolutely have no option but to lose. Everyone is waiting to see what happens now, but they will lose anyway. They must lose. Rostov players don't want their cars to be blown up. I invite everyone to make very high stakes on Amkar." His tip was based on a claim that Amkar had played for a draw to save Rostov from relegation at the end of last season, leaving a debt to be paid.

The bookies felt the same way. On Saturday Amkar were 2-7 favourites, with Rostov a whopping 9-1 against. Some bookmakers ceased trading on the market. With rumours flying, the Russian Football Premier League (RFPL) and Russian Football Union announced they would be watching the game closely. But all their scrutiny did not alter the predicted result. An absolutely dire match finished 1-0 for Amkar, with Bulgarian midfielder Georgi Peev scoring from a deflected free-kick midway through the first half.

Rostov, who mustered four attempts on goal, none on target, immediately pointed out that they were without eight first-team players due to injury or suspension, but other commentators noted their lack of pace, poor control and the number of free-kicks given away in dangerous areas – one of which found the net. Having watched carefully, the RFPL's Boris Larin said: "There is no reason to doubt that the game was played honestly" – not an opinion shared by the Russian media.

Sport Express's Slava Malamud commented: "These two circus troupes conducted this pre-arranged result in front of the watching nation, having long decided what was to happen." And columnist Igor Rabiner confirmed the suggestion that the problem is endemic: "For a long time in our football nobody is afraid of anything. Clubs, referees, whoever, do not doubt that whatever the case, they will issue the all-important phrase: 'Where's the proof?'"

Futbol-russia's manager claims that 35 of Russian Premier League games are fixed, and more than half in the second division. In the wake of recent events his website has suspended activity.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/sep/05/planet-sport-match-fixing

Racism now match fixing, not good for the 2018 bid.

58734_147419978622471_145307448833724_288097_735203_n.jpg

WBA fans meant to be putting this up when they play spurs.

yeah i'm not sure lokomotiv fans are gonna care about that bruh

/

putin is going to become president again...russia WILL get the world cup

anybody who tries to ruin the bid wil get found in a ditch somewhere in the north caucasus with their organs removed

• Downvote 2