Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fresh

Scenario X

57 posts in this topic

You're Single You got talking to a girl on a night out and was putting in the standard prep work for the mash via BBM. She tells you from time she has a man but isn't happy, and that a break up is inevitable, in motion, or words to that effect (not that it makes a difference to you). Conversations lengthened to a point that could get her noticed by the bf, BBM & Tel become too dangerous for her. So at her reqeust you give her your FB name for the purpose of talking via FB chat. Mutual friends is a bitch and apparently you know her man so she refused to add. You're familiar with the girlfriends of the circle so no alarm bells ring... So she must be with a distant associate. You keep bumping into her in the place you met & every time you meet she sticks it on you and shows every sign she wants the D, Question:Do you feel right about going through without knowing who's girl you're pasteing?

So this link could be your bredrins girl, and you got it marinating for you?There's a word for people like this.Snake/

So this link could be your bredrins girl, and you got it marinating for you?There's a word for people like this.Snake/
Be easy and read where I say "You're familiar with the girlfriends of the circle so no alarm bells ring... So she must be with a distant associate."

she wont tell you who the man is?if so youve been headhunted as part of a revenge mission80 percent of sexual liasions occur in this categorythe other 20 percent are financialbut she sounds like a total c*nt ,and tbh if you know its someone you know but conveniently dont know who then id say youll be in the same category as her

Sorry B but while everyone else does what they do, if a girls in a relationship then me and her ain't meant to be.Mek she cum find me wen it dun

Sorry B but while everyone else does what they do, if a girls in a relationship then me and her ain't meant to be.Mek she cum find me wen it dun
this is me tbh

i generally dont f*ck with chicks in relationshipscos chances are theyd prob do the same to mei just cant f*ck with those odds

i generally dont f*ck with chicks in relationshipscos chances are theyd prob do the same to mei just cant f*ck with those odds
Don't think he said he wanted to wife her, standard beat?Go through.

im jus on a next ting thenbut either waycan of worms

too many beautiful women in the world, keep it moving.

if her man is gonna cause you headache then leave it./If you think you can dip in and out relatively undetected go through, you're only helping this "boyfriend". from time she was receptive to your game to the point she has to keep secrets shes already a whore. You aint doing the man no favours by not touching, if you dont beat it im sure someone else will.Too many man are on this "im good cos i dont touch random peoples girls" nah your not good. you only add to the problem and let all these whores think they can get away with having cake and eating it. The only people you owe any allegiance to are your boys and family.

Get your detective work on if she's worth it and find out who the man is.

HAVEYOUASKEDHERWHOSHEISDEALINGWIV....?

too many beautiful women in the world, keep it moving.

hang on, the girl is on facebook and he has it. think we've skipped the basics herepicsorgtfo.jpg

hang on, the girl is on facebook and he has it. think we've skipped the basics herepicsorgtfo.jpg
He obviously doesn't have it or he'd know who the mutuals are you speng.

If you think you can dip in and out relatively undetected go throug
+c/s you only owe loyalty to your boys and family

only read couple lines"get IN get OUT thats an og CLASSIC"get the nut n run

Sorry if this has been covered or not, have you asked her who her man is? Or asked someone in her circle who her man is? (seeing as you've stated you're familiar with her circle)

tbh if the girl has Your facebook and You dnt have hers, You're either slippin, or she's playin dumb games. if it's the latter, dnt waste Your time wid dumb girls playin games.

tbh if the girl has Your facebook and You dnt have hers
you do know that's not possible right?

Thanks for the advice to those giving it but I dealt with the situation before I made the topic. I want to see what others would have done.

what did you do? i duno what i would've done, depends on who she is, how buff she is, who her man is, if i had grown a set of balls by that time ...it's all context based decisions my friend maybe if you came through with some pics of said girl, and her mans facebook