you believe this?

This is a good read

Safe

im unsure wat this topic is about

what are you driving at?

read about that this morning

some spy conspiracy sh*t

baitly got taken out by North Koreans or sutin

The websites I've posted try to explain the bible basically.

But when I read it

they come like the most far-fetched 'conspiracy theories' i've ever heard/read/seen

(trying to be as respectful as I can)

explanation of topic or its a lockage

chill out yea

science is a language we created to explain the workings of the universe (which God * created)

if you believe this language is in itself the source of all existence i feel sorry for anyone who comes into direct contact with you

at what point does something start from nothing,if you believe in big bang,who created the gases and how were they created

did science create them,who created science? science cant create itself since it follows the rules of science

so to answer yr question i believe that toyota and volvo both make cars,anyone who doesnt is a f*ck*ng more on

*some magical unknown force,number of arms debatable

science is a language we created to explain the workings of the universe (which God * created)

if you believe this language is in itself the source of all existence i feel sorry for anyone who comes into direct contact with you -

at what point does something start from nothing,if you believe in big bang,who created the gases and how were they created - Come on bruv, that's not what the 'big-bang' is know as.

did science create them,who created science? science cant create itself since it follows the rules of science

so to answer yr question i believe that toyota and volvo both make cars,anyone who doesnt is a f*ck*ng more on

CHATTING SO MUCH sh*t.

if you believe this language is in itself the source of all existence i feel sorry for anyone who comes into direct contact with you

at what point does something start from nothing,if you believe in big bang,who created the gases and how were they created

strong post

strong post

small things just amaze me, like how eggs and sperm are created, then these two random things meet n create a human

like wow, when u think about it its f*ckin amazing

how could we come from a big bang to being intelligent life?

i just dont know

strong post

i dont understand whats going on and its getting me vex thus i am going to bed.

i dont understand whats going on and its getting me vex thus i am going to bed.

thanks72-6.jpg