On a real though

Mr. Martinez

finding planets and stars doesnt detract from any biblical beleifs, so not sure why you raised the question. like social says, something cannot come from nothing.

chuck missler, former nasa scientist, and astrologer.. nothing he's studied or researched has ever made him convinced that there probably 'cant be a God'.

its not a secret as to why we keep hearing about the Richard dawkins of the world, when there are many like him still practising their faith without any doubt in it.

It's more implied exclusivity

ie no mention of exclusivity, therefore no exclusivity?

Imply.

To express or indicate indirectly.

ok

i know what imply means

but You still have to say something that implies it. so where's the indirect quote? if there was one, You would have quoted it, which was why my last post.

Guest Esquilax

The fact that all biblical events take place on Earth? That only earthly creatures and beings exist on Earth?

Unless I am mistaken, which is entirely possible, the only organisms Jehovah ever created reside here. This is what is implied, but not explicitly said.

Therefore, surely the discovery of organisms and other intelligent lifeforms in a solar system completely different from our own, completely undermines the story of creation?

The fact that all biblical events take place on Earth? That only earthly creatures and beings exist on Earth?

Unless I am mistaken, which is entirely possible, the only organisms Jehovah ever created reside here. This is what is implied, but not explicitly said.

Therefore, surely the discovery of organisms and other intelligent lifeforms in a solar system completely different from our own, completely undermines the story of creation?

the bible doesn't say god spent 7 days makin earth then laid down and died does it? obviously he continued being god and doing more godly things that arent mentioed in the bible, unless You're gonna tel me there's a 2010 edition consisting of everything he's done up to date?

right

so in the rest of his time he could have done anything, which could include creating other lfe anywhere, and nowhere in the bible is it stated that he didnt,, and iif it does, provide a quote.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

After the supposed '7 days' of creation God's attention was obviously transfixed with earth. The Bible as it is would not exist if it wasn't.

it's obvious, so there's a quote, right?

Guest Esquilax

The entire events pf the Bible are your quotes bro, you don't seem to understand

The banishment of A&E from the Garden of Eden, Noah and the Flood, the story of Job, Shadrack, Mishach and Abednigo, Moses and the liberation of the Isrealites, the Gospel, the life of Jesus Christ etc

I'm pretty sure his motive the entire time was and is Earth

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Surely the discovery of life forms on in other solar systems undermines the exclusivity of biblical human creation?

i never knew about this discovery of life forms. its been the discovery of planets and stars.

You know what I mean

The entire events pf the Bible are your quotes bro, you don't seem to understand

The banishment of A&E from the Garden of Eden, Noah and the Flood, the story of Job, Shadrack, Mishach and Abednigo, Moses and the liberation of the Isrealites, the Gospel, the life of Jesus Christ etc

I'm pretty sure his motive the entire time was and is Earth

it doesn't say that. it says what he did on earth yeh, but it doesn't say he didnt do anything elsewhere.

or during the 2000 years since the bible was written.