I want an education on DUBSTEP

JDC

its a commercial tune definately, but the production value is still there. the beat is good and has still got a bit of that benga sound.

i wouldnt say its sumin i would personally be bumping but non the less it is a good tune in its own right.

also when these guys make these kind of commercial tunes, they also make like a dozen underground bangers so people dont need to be so critical of the producers.

with the commercial stuff roll deep make you can see its a bit of a one way street and its so far gone and forced from what they are known for that its quite blatent they are doing it just for the sake of money, selling out, etc.

with someone like benga or skream, its much more of a natural progression from what they make anyways so it doesnt feel so forced, and its always about the music first. more importantly though they carry on making as much underground material as they always have so you cant say they have sold out or compromised their sound.

wow mp star and spiderman went in

Dubstep-Allstars-Vol.-5-Various-Artists-Front-Cover-35729.jpg

this mix cd is a decent introduction to dubstep, try and cop all the dubstep allstars cd's if u can

12479-i-love-dubstep.jpg

this one's full of classics

silikie-citylimits.jpg

jazz dubstep

3204401217_0316005fd7.jpg

heavy metal

CS1483604-02A-BIG.jpg

high energy

00006572_450x450DPI72.jpg

all the releases on mala's label deep medi, there's a volume 2 as well.

benga-resize.jpg

dancefloor bangers

dmzlp001_2panelgatefold.jpg

almost definitely the deepest tunes you've ever heard

• Upvote 1