SHAMELESS STAR & CO WANT LIGHTY BABIES YO

Goddaz

SNN2735A-280_1113837a.jpg

Party hostess Helen Shields

AN orgy hostess told a court yesterday how her ex tried to set her on fire as she organised a wild sex party.

Helen Shields, 43, said Kenneth Stewart squirted lighter fuel over her as he chased her through a house where she was staging a night for members of "The Black Man's Fan Club".

'Adult' nights ... house in RadlettShe added that Stewart, who organised orgies with her before they fell out, was brandishing a Zippo lighter - and that she feared for her life.

Helen told Luton Crown Court: "I thought if it's not acid, then he's going to set me on fire. I was screaming, 'He's going to kill me!'"

She said Stewart, 44, was dragged off her by other men and police were called.

He denies attempting to cause grievous bodily harm and making a threat to kill.

The alleged attack happened at a private house in Radlett, Herts - a regular venue for the orgies.

Helen told the court 150 club members were due to attend. She explained members were "either black guys or ladies into black guys".

Parties where guests would "play" were arranged through the internet and usually held twice a month on Saturday nights.

Asked to explain "playing", Helen said it could be "anything from small touching right through to full sex".

She and Stewart were business partners and lovers for more than four years.

They split last November and tried to keep organising the orgies together.

But prosecutor Simon Wilshire said that by January "things had become untenable".

He added Stewart wanted £2,500 from Helen in return for letting her run the whole business.

On the night of the alleged attack in February, Helen arrived at the house with five men helping with catering and security.

She found Stewart was already there with a new girlfriend.

He was asked to leave. But Helen said he ran towards her.

She added: "He had his hand out pointing something towards me. I saw a blue nozzle. I realised he was squirting fluid at me. He got me on my face and hair."

She said she ran screaming into a lounge pursued by Stewart, who had her by the hair and coat. She ended up on a coffee table with Stewart on top of her before he was dragged off.

The jury heard witnesses saw Stewart with a lit Zippo.

Cross-examined by defence lawyer Stephen Garrett, Helen agreed that following her split from Stewart they had both been at a party where he saw her "playing" with several guests.

She said: "I was single and had every right."

Asked if anything "changed hands" at the orgies she replied: "I might get out some condoms."

The case continues.

how would someone be one of the black guys for women in this group?

i ask this purely for research of course

gasjkl;dfjkl

fadg

fsdvbfawdksfv

adfvfdklvjsdf

vsdfv

sdf

http://www.blackmansfanclub.co.uk/

:lol:

Single Guys that have NEVER attended a BMFC Party before, must contact me before the deadline and provide me with a FACE PIC (I do NOT want to see your c*ck, no matter how proud of it you maybe) plus I also require a biography.

Please note – the biography is YOUR opportunity to convince me that you should be allocated a much sought after place at one of my parties.

Your biography is your chance to let me know your age, what experience you have in this field, what your expectations are, and it also allows me to see if you have done any research, if you have any social skills and if you understand the importance of etiquette!

Once you have provided me with the info I need, you will then receive an email from me, informing you that your name has been added to the “expression of interest list” and that you maybe allocated a place once we have calculated the number of single guys that can be allowed in

GOOGLE >>>> ___________

Guest TimeBomb

how would someone be one of the black guys for women in this group?

i ask this purely for research of course

do u really wanna be one of the black men seeing to that beast?