Russian Street Fight

Yuri

YH the eeastern europeans that work doors are GOONS

i hit 1 party in central and this 1 klitschko looking doorman was f*ckED, could tell he had done some f*cked up sh*t just by lookin in his eyes

lol, guy in my gym like that, hench and has a scar down his face, right thru his eye, looks like a bond villain. i guarantee there's a mass grave with his name on it out there somewhere.

• Upvote 2

You lot are chatting sh*t tbh i know bare kool russians,polskis,ukranians etc

Just basing your opinions off a few 80's action movies

Nah I think what will have stuck in a lot of peoples minds is that video where the skinheads abduct some homeless guy take him to the forest and beat him to death with some big yellow hammer

that was f*ckin brutal couldnt watch it

it may just be unbalanced coverage but most of the time thse fight/murder videos are from russia...

(let me just state that im not saying anyone should judge millions of people from a couple of internet videos)

Nah I think what will have stuck in a lot of peoples minds is that video where the skinheads abduct some homeless guy take him to the forest and beat him to death with some big yellow hammer

that was f*ckin brutal couldnt watch it

it may just be unbalanced coverage but most of the time thse fight/murder videos are from russia...

(let me just state that im not saying anyone should judge millions of people from a couple of internet videos)

i swear in russia they had some tv program where they'd go to crime scenes and look at dead bodies, completely uncensored at like 6 in the evening, so u know they're all mental, we have shoddy reconstructions on crimewatch and them guys r checking out headless bodies and sh*t while eating their tea.

• Downvote 1

lol that video was quality, think i uploaded on here one time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Frank you seem a little to into this stuff.

Dont get me wrong I had a short phase when I was a young teen - shocking videos/pictures on steakandcheese and ogrish and them websites but quality is not the word I would use :/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

worked with a fair few eastern europeans, ive got to be honest i didnt like them, they were racist and generally badmind, but this is a really skewed perspective as these guys were basically employed because they were 'capable' which generally meant washed up meatheads who like to kick the sh*t out of others.

not really talking about polish so much, when i was doing building work there was a lot of safe poles, who worked really hard and knew their sh*t, there were guys there getting labourers wages who were actually skilled workers and knew more than the ppl above them, ended up doing work they should of been paid double for and didnt complain and just took pride in their work.

but the guys i worked doors with (russians, georgians, armenians, serbs) were mostly cunts, there were bare racial tensions.

the worst was a serbian guy i had to work with, he was without a doubt the biggest c*nt ive ever met, vindictive guy, bait war criminal. guy said he could smell racial impurity. one night he was interrogating me on my origins, now i have a completely caucasian complexion, and he goes you have gypsy in you. thing thats scary is i have like the tiniest slimmest trace of romany heritage dating back to b4 the war.

but yh i wouldnt judge anyone from these experiences because as i said its skewed.

nkjbnk;jnkl l[

,[ l,'l,

km'm';m;#

jhkjh

how are you lot meeting all these russians and armenians etc, seeing as there's hardly any in this country?

armenians and serbs are f*ck*ng sound tbh. most ppl in this country have stupid stereotypes based on nothing. like thinking all serbs are murderous former war criminals. you've actually met some so not talking to you shokhan but genreally this is the case with ppl

thing is a lot of people in the uk find people from this region intimidating because people in this country are very soft, not because russians and georgians are necessarily trying to intimidate. same reason i lol when ppl here cry about human rights in israel/iraq. if you knew what happened in russia/georgia/abkhazia/chechnya/south ossetia...

• Upvote 1

Frank you seem a little to into this stuff.

Dont get me wrong I had a short phase when I was a young teen - shocking videos/pictures on steakandcheese and ogrish and them websites but quality is not the word I would use :/

that sh*t is good viewing though, beats eastenders.

thing is a lot of people in the uk find people from this region intimidating because people in this country are very soft, not because russians and georgians are necessarily trying to intimidate. same reason i lol when ppl here cry about human rights in israel/iraq. if you knew what happened in russia/georgia/abkhazia/chechnya/south ossetia...

:confused:

• Downvote 3

in all honesty

the hammer to the head was standard proceedures

but they took it too far wen they were jookin him

/

anyway me and frank are white, therefore we are the most savage and evil species on the planet

this sh*t is funny to us, it's just the way we are genetically coded, we can't help it

give us a break, it isnt our fault if you don't get the banter

esquilax probs likes this sh*t also, hold tight

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

MOSCOW — Scores of bare-chested skinheads attacked a crowd of about 3,000 people at a rock concert in central Russia on Sunday, beating them with clubs, media reports said.

Dozens of people were left bloodied and dazed in the attack, television and news agencies reported, and state news channel Rossiya-24 said a 14-year-old girl was killed at the concert in Miass, 900 miles (1,400 kilometers) east of Moscow.

Fourteen ambulances were called to the scene, the channel said, citing witness accounts. The motive for the attack was not known, and authorities couldn't be reached for comment. The ITAR-Tass agency said local police had refused comment.

Many of Russia's top rock acts were attending the "Tornado" rock festival, the agency said.

Russia has an ingrained neo-Nazi skinhead movement. Attacks on dark-skinned foreigners in Moscow and St. Petersburg have been relatively common in recent years. The January 2009 murder of lawyer Stanislav Markelov and journalist Anastasiya Baburova prompted a Kremlin crackdown on ultranationalists, who were blamed for the killings.

In April, a Moscow court banned the far-right Slavic Union, whose Russian acronym SS intentionally mimicked that used by the Nazis' infamous paramilitary. The group was declared extremist and shut down. Then the group's leader, Dmitry Demushkin, told The Associated Press it tried to promote its far-right agenda legally and warned that the ban would enrage and embolden Russia's most radical ultranationalists.

Russia's ultranationalist movement is so deeply embedded in the country's culture that militant groups have sprouted up around Russia to fight it. Anti-racist groups regularly spearhead attacks on ultranationalists, sparking revenge assaults in an intensifying clash of ideologies.

Neo-Nazi and other ultranationalist groups mushroomed in Russia after the 1991 Soviet collapse. The influx of immigrant workers and two wars with Chechen separatists triggered xenophobia and a surge in hate crimes.

Racially motivated attacks, often targeting people from Caucasus and Central Asia, peaked in 2008, when 110 were killed and 487 wounded, an independent watchdog, Sova, said. The Moscow Bureau for Human Rights estimated that some 70,000 neo-Nazis were active in Russia — compared with a just few thousand in the early 1990s

but they took it too far wen they were jookin him

Am i the only one who read this thinking huh :confused:

You aint kidding no one.

Two people fighting is one thing, but seeing sh*t like that is disturbing.

Let that happen to your family member and come back with

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1