Dispatches: Britains Secret Slaves

Guest Triple XXX

watching sh*t like this pisses me off.

the old passport trick, who is watching the drama on ch4 now, 'i am slave' ??

these rich bitches are more evil than their husbands could ever be

yh i'm watching

now she's got the passport, the abuse is gonna start soon

dunno who's worse - these saudi slave owners, or the russian/albanian mobsters who pimp out prostitutes in foreign countries

i remember at primary school there was a couple African children, an they had this 'older sister' who always picked them up an dropped them off

she was ALWAYS miserable, never once saw her smile

my mum used to speak to her now an then, apparently she wasn't happy, she wasn't actually their sister and there was some kind of abuse goin on

think she was one of these domestic slaves

cant stand that people think just because someone else depends on them they can treat them as slaves, wheres the humanity?

how does it jus abandon whole families? in this day and age

i remember at primary school there was a couple African children, an they had this 'older sister' who always picked them up an dropped them off

she was ALWAYS miserable, never once saw her smile

my mum used to speak to her now an then, apparently she wasn't happy, she wasn't actually their sister and there was some kind of abuse goin on

think she was one of these domestic slaves

cant stand that people think just because someone else depends on them they can treat them as slaves, wheres the humanity?

how does it jus abandon whole families? in this day and age

arabs

call me racist but it's real talk

its not real talk though is it

its not just arabs doing this, my anecdote was about Africans, then u come with ur racist sh*t

callin it real talk is speaking like you have some sort of authority, like this so called real talk supercedes the blatant racism you have spouted

the show that the topic is about, talked of malaysians, africans and arabs who enslave people

furthermore, to generalise is ignorant

• Downvote 1