Winter>>>>>>>>

Kim

>>>>>>>>>>waking up early during the winter

even with the 1 hour extra sleep, its DIFFICULT.

sleeping during winter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tryna sleep in summer

the comfort of a bed is so much harder 2 leave. the temperature drop is instant

lol f*ck winter, only good thing about it is its more dependable than summer

I wrote a post like this on my phone but it never posted for some reason.

Thing is about winter is IT ALWAYS DELIVERYS

you know its gonna be dark, cold, and wet. You expect it, prepare for it, and it happens. Never a let down like summer.

tbh it being cold and dark all the time is pretty sh*t - girls wear more clothes and not being able to go out without a jacket is a pain but for the sake of positivity I will say

Winter >>>>> __________

(beause there will be snow and you dont need to feel guilty lazing around in the house all day)

Just dont like how freezing cold it is when I leave the house at 7am in the winter. Got to the stage I was wearing thermal trousers and skiing socks under my suit trousers to work!

you know its gonna be dark, cold, and wet. You expect it, prepare for it, and it happens. Never a let down like summer.

tbh it being cold and dark all the time is pretty sh*t - girls wear more clothes and not being able to go out without a jacket is a pain but for the sake of positivity I will say

Winter >>>>> __________

(beause there will be snow and you dont need to feel guilty lazing around in the house all day)

Just dont like how freezing cold it is when I leave the house at 7am in the winter. Got to the stage I was wearing thermal trousers and skiing socks under my suit trousers to work!

All this is irrelevant, you live in Scotland where summer doesn't exist.

Winter >>>>> __________

All this is irrelevant, you live in Scotland where summer doesn't exist.

Nor do mosquitoes :Y:

f*ck winter, i'm depressed coz summer's over before it even began, bare sh*t happens in my area during the warm summer nights, everyone comes out and has a good time, old mates come back from uni and the amount u can do in a day. frisbee on the beach followed by the short course at golf, followed by nandos followed by wine bar>>>>>

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BANGING FEELING IS WHEN IT HAS BEEN RAINING WHILE YOU ARE OUT

AND THEN YOU RUN INTO YARD, WITH THE HEATING ON, JUMP INTO A DRESSING GOWN, BUSS OPEN A BEER AND THEN PUT YOUR FEET UP, DRAW FOR THE SLIPPERS AND PIPE, AND THEN FINALLY GO TO MY FIREPLACE AND HAVE A PROPER ENGLISH FIRE

THEN ORDER MY MUM TO MAKE ME A ROAST >>>>>>>>>>>>